Texas Fishing Forum

Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned.....

Posted By: Okie Poke

Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 07/31/21 02:32 PM

Mine was '07 Skeeter 20i w/ 250HPDI. This thing would fly and take rough water with the best of 'em. I sold it because I had some family issues that I was dealing with in 2018 and had not planned on fishing for most of the year. I'm still kicking myself.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: ToasterWEyes

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 07/31/21 03:06 PM

[Linked Image]

Legend LE-21. Brought it home as a surprise on Valentine’s Day. Bold move for sure!

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 07/31/21 03:07 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 07/31/21 03:17 PM

[Linked Image]

Then my first daughter was born and priorities changed. Not enough time for fishing to justify a boat like that. Now I just fish out of an Xpress X19 once a month if I’m lucky. But man I miss that boat….
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 07/31/21 03:19 PM

Newest one is always the favorite one.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Jman

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 07/31/21 03:21 PM

'97 Jaguar with 2001 Opti Pop.

Made it's way to Oklahoma at some point - I'd buy it back if I could track it down.

Many years later I'm back in a Jaguar - this time only as a non-boater.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 07/31/21 04:16 PM

How about one of my top five favorites.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: hopalong

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 07/31/21 05:00 PM

lovin the 95 202 for fishability but the 184 was a major hoot to drive. have to go with the 202 as overall of all I have owned.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 07/31/21 05:23 PM

This was a good one too. My old Legend

[Linked Image]

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 07/31/21 05:36 PM

The old hot rod Allison

[Linked Image]
Posted By: bassnman

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 07/31/21 05:38 PM

My previous one. '04 Champ 206

Description: My previous one. '04 Champ 206.
Attached picture thumbnail_20190218_142343.jpg
Posted By: David Burton

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 07/31/21 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Ken A.
The old hot rod Allison

[Linked Image]

How many of these do you still own - 3? roflmao nice boats. That Allison is SICK!

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 07/31/21 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by David Burton
The old hot rod Allison

[Linked Image]

How many of these do you still own - 3? roflmao nice boats. That Allison is SICK!

None, I am currently BBT.. rolleyes
Posted By: Hammbone

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 07/31/21 07:38 PM

[Linked Image]

1993 Ranger 391V, 2000 Mercury 200 EFI, upgraded to 36volt, Ultrex 112, LOWRANCE console & Humminbird Helix 9 bow. Wonderful boat. 👍🎣🤠

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 07/31/21 08:19 PM

Sweet boat hammbone
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 07/31/21 08:23 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 07/31/21 08:31 PM

I don’t have a picture of it. It was a two man bass buster that I had when I was 10yrs old. I’d drag it to local ponds, behind my bicycle and go fishing. It was the start of it all for me.
Posted By: Igofish2

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 07/31/21 10:09 PM

Here's mine. 90 Stratos, 285 Pro. After 18 years, here's a photo of it going to a new home.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: forkduc

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 07/31/21 10:11 PM

2014 FX21.
Was Mark Packs boat
Posted By: Cmack

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 07/31/21 10:23 PM

[Linked Image]

96 BassCat Eyra, 175 efi, fantastic little boat.
Posted By: Fishspanker

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 07/31/21 10:35 PM

Favorite Bass Boat was Champion 181 with 150 Fastrike. Do not have a pic of it. Favorite saltwater bait is my current Majek 22 Extreme. Really like it. I can’t go from Baffin Bay to the Chandelier Islands and do some bass fishing once in a while too. It’s going to get a new GPS unit and radar this winter. [Linked Image]
Posted By: Dean Coleman

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 07/31/21 11:15 PM

For pure fun…this one

[Linked Image]

For trolling motor down…this one

[Linked Image]
Posted By: SC-001

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/01/21 02:08 AM

Originally Posted by ToasterWEyes
[Linked Image]

Legend LE-21. Brought it home as a surprise on Valentine’s Day. Bold move for sure!

Mine was a Legend too, would have to dig for pics but should have never ever EVER sold it. BTW you guys should be blacking out the TX #'s
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/01/21 02:23 AM

Originally Posted by Okie Poke
Mine was '07 Skeeter 20i w/ 250HPDI. This thing would fly and take rough water with the best of 'em. I sold it because I had some family issues that I was dealing with in 2018 and had not planned on fishing for most of the year. I'm still kicking myself.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

One of my favorites ever ^^^^^ love the simplicity

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/01/21 02:35 AM

Originally Posted by SC-001
[Linked Image]

Mine was a Legend too, would have to dig for pics but should have never ever EVER sold it. BTW you guys should be blacking out the TX #'s

I don’t live there any more…. No worries on Tx #.
I sold that boat after having it for 5 years for $3k more than I had in it. Guy came down from Missouri in a snowstorm and we test drove it on Lake of the Cherokees….
I laughed about getting the better of that deal for years. I’m pretty sure he won out now though…..
Posted By: Slicefixer

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/01/21 05:15 AM

Nowhere NEAR as nice as everybody else's, but, it's all "homebuilt" so it's my fav... (lotta sweat in it.. total renovation)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: CCTX

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/01/21 01:21 PM

That Fisher is sweet!!
Posted By: NTX Angler

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/01/21 01:32 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Monty Wright

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/01/21 01:57 PM

I agree, always the most current boat.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 521Rangerman

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/01/21 02:22 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: hopefullythisworks

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/01/21 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Slicefixer
Nowhere NEAR as nice as everybody else's, but, it's all "homebuilt" so it's my fav... (lotta sweat in it.. total renovation)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

AWESOME!!
Posted By: Slicefixer

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/01/21 07:40 PM

Thank you Mr. CC and Mr. Hope....👍 Labor of love....but man, what a lot of labor...😉 (15 months and still going)
Posted By: Hammbone

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/01/21 09:22 PM

Sweet boat hammbone

Thanks WEyes 👍🎣
Posted By: Trickster

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/01/21 10:26 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Der Vorsteher

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/01/21 10:43 PM

My favorite will be my new Crestliner if it ever gets here.
Posted By: Grant2

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/01/21 10:55 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Trickster

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/01/21 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Grant2
[Linked Image]

Nice
Posted By: Brandon Potter

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/01/21 11:14 PM

[Linked Image]

2009 I-class
Posted By: Bass Buster1

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/01/21 11:58 PM

[Linked Image]
This little 8 ft BPS Pond Hopper was awesome!

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/02/21 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by Der Vorsteher

Bragger
Posted By: CCTX

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/02/21 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by Bass Buster1
[Linked Image]
This little 8 ft BPS Pond Hopper was awesome!

That’s awesome!!
Posted By: joebass2

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/02/21 12:32 AM

Current boat. '04 200Zx bought in 2013 with 72 hours. Been a good boat...
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Lone_Wolf

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/02/21 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by Der Vorsteher

You hope, been there done that, new boat lemon blues.
Posted By: Bassnhog

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/02/21 01:09 AM

Love that Skeeter Okie Poke. I've only had 3 bass boats in my life. A 17 ft 1994 Rajin' Cajun with a 115 Yamaha. An 18.5 ft 1998 Skeeter ZX185 with a Yamaha 150. And then a 20 ft 1999 Champion 203 with a Merc 225 EFI which enabled me to navigate bigger water more comfortably (Amistad etc). My favorite. Tippy on the trolling motor, but it got you there easily. I'm out of the fishing arena for now, but surely enjoyed my time in my Champ. Solid boat, and a lot of fun. I could do breach turns with that boat at 40 mph and it would turn on a dime. People talk about which boat handles big water the best, and this model is right up there in that discussion, but to quote Pat Golf "It's not the arrow, it's the indian". Plenty of sore butts and wet faces in any bass boat if the driver hasn't learned how to navigate the chop or swells. Cheers.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Champion 221 Elite

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/02/21 01:31 AM

]
1996 Champion 221 Elite [Linked Image]

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/02/21 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by Champion 221 Elite
[Linked Image]
1996 Champion 221 Elite

Wow
eek2
Posted By: KnotTexan

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/02/21 03:02 AM

Was 43 years old when I got my first bass boat. It was this 1988 Champion 176SC. Gave $4,500 for it in 2006 and was like a kid in a candy store. Merc 150 xr2 was one cold blooded SOB but once she warmed up she would run. Sold her 10 years later for the same price.
[Linked Image]

Took two years before I upgraded. 2018 I got this 2012 Phoenix 721 and absolutely love it. Probably the last boat I buy unless I hit the lottery.

[Linked Image]

Attached picture 1A252CDE-184F-4EF5-A234-67A5A44BA322.jpeg
Posted By: Bass N Beer

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/02/21 11:25 AM

[Linked Image]

2000 Champion 203. Still have it.
Posted By: ClarkBird

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/02/21 01:19 PM

Fountain 27 Fever w/ Procharged 540. Spun a labbed 28 P5X to 87mph in that boat. Could run true 3' at 70 if they were spaced right. That was a super fun boat to run and my favorite.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Coolarrow

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/02/21 01:42 PM

[Linked Image]
1996 Cajun 185 SC 1996 Johnson FastStrike. I’m the second owner. Had it for years. Been a great boat. Just ordered a new Ultrex to put on it. I run it it dies or I do... lol
Posted By: Dan21XRS

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/02/21 03:05 PM

2018 21XRS Bullet w/ Mercury 250ProXS... Dan

[Linked Image]
Posted By: JBranham

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/02/21 03:33 PM

2016 ZX190. I know everything about the boat because I installed it, mounted it, added it, wired it, service it......

Not a speedster but it will fish with any of them and at the end of the day it gets tucked in at home in my garage.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/02/21 04:49 PM

Same here, Skeeter 190.
Posted By: Chris G

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/02/21 06:15 PM

My current boat....Legend V-20. I don't think there's been a better bass boat built yet. Still holding hopes someone brings them back at some point.

[Linked Image]

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/02/21 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Chris G
My current boat....Legend V-20. I don't think there's been a better bass boat built yet. Still holding hopes someone brings them back at some point.

[Linked Image]

Me too bro. Your boat is one of the most well thought out designs and best looking boats on the water but their numbers just didn't warrant keeping them.
Posted By: Fishinfellow

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/02/21 07:44 PM

My current boat is my true favorite but I had a john boat that I picked up for $100 my first year in College and found a trailer for $50, seven horse motor for $300 and bought a TM new. I have really fond memories of that john boat but I can't even compare it to my current setup.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Chris G

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/02/21 08:00 PM

Me too bro. Your boat is one of the most well thought out designs and best looking boats on the water but their numbers just didn't warrant keeping them.

No doubt...everything from looks to performance to use was thought out in that boat. The only negative I could ever come up with is the seats could have been a little more comfortable.

Did you notice the ironic imagry of my post? Two of the greatest ever no longer available...that was parked in the Monticello parking lot! smile

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/02/21 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Chris G

No doubt...everything from looks to performance to use was thought out in that boat. The only negative I could ever come up with is the seats could have been a little more comfortable.

Did you notice the ironic imagry of my post? Two of the greatest ever no longer available...that was parked in the Monticello parking lot! smile

Wow! I didn't even realize it was sitting in the Monty parking lot. That is crazy!

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/02/21 08:22 PM

why are some saying blank out the TX numbers?

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/02/21 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by Frank the Tank

Because their tin foil hat fits too tight.
Posted By: Ranger1

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/02/21 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by tmd11111

roflmao Man I wanted to say that so bad, glad you did
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/02/21 10:23 PM

They're afraid somebody gonna figure out where they live and come rape and rob 'em....and steal their boat.
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/02/21 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by Ranger1

Only reason I could think, would be so that it’s harder for Craigslist scammers to post boats for sale. I’m sure they have plenty of places to steal pictures of boats from though.
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/02/21 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by grout-scout
Originally Posted by Ranger1

Only reason I could think, would be so that it’s harder for Craigslist scammers to post boats for sale. I’m sure they have plenty of places to steal pictures of boats from though.

I bet some black out the TX numbers so no one shows up.at their house and punches them in the throat for saying dumb stuff on the internet. roflmao
Posted By: ChanceHuiet

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/02/21 11:15 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/02/21 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by Mark Perry

I bet some black out the TX numbers so no one shows up.at their house and punches them in the throat for saying dumb stuff on the internet. roflmao

roflmao clap

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/02/21 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by ChanceHuiet
[Linked Image]

Chance..... WOW
Posted By: ko bass attack 27

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/03/21 02:54 PM

'08 BassCat Cougar.
Posted By: Starkfishes

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/03/21 08:32 PM

Someone else said it but usually my newest is my favorite. Ballistic .223 with 400HP Racing Verado.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/03/21 08:34 PM

flehan
Posted By: n_texas_basser

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/03/21 11:06 PM

I just got her in December, had Champions, Skeeters and Rangers, this Ballistic is by far my favorite. Best built boat (truly one boat at a time) and quality; great ride, speed and fishability, it's a boat of a lifetime, I wanted to have a great fishing platform and a great performing boat before I got to old to not care to go fast anymore.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Igofish2

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/03/21 11:46 PM

^^And some run fast enough, that they don't need no stick'n numbers. ^^

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/04/21 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by Igofish2
^^And some run fast enough, that they don't need no stick'n numbers. ^^

grin

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/04/21 12:22 AM

The ballistics are awesome boats. Look great. I just wish the Ballistic was slightly smaller on the side.

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/04/21 12:56 AM

The boat is completely custom, you can get the logo smaller if you wanted I'm sure
The ballistics are awesome boats. Look great. I just wish the Ballistic was slightly smaller on the side.

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/04/21 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by n_texas_basser
I just got her in December, had Champions, Skeeters and Rangers, this Ballistic is by far my favorite. Best built boat (truly one boat at a time) and quality; great ride, speed and fishability, it's a boat of a lifetime, I wanted to have a great fishing platform and a great performing boat before I got to old to not care to go fast anymore.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Good looking boat!

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/04/21 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by Starkfishes
Someone else said it but usually my newest is my favorite. Ballistic .223 with 400HP Racing Verado.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Very nice!

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/04/21 01:15 AM

The boat is completely custom, you can get the logo smaller if you wanted I'm sure

thumb
Posted By: coachmas

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/04/21 01:21 AM

Mine

Attached picture 933C33C4-06AE-4124-ABF7-5D5D1DF8F662.jpeg

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/04/21 02:18 AM

[quote=Starkfishes]Someone else said it but usually my newest is my favorite. Ballistic .223 with 400HP Racing Verado.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Man that might be the best looking boat I’ve ever seen. Seriously! And a 400!!

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/04/21 02:20 AM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Good looking boat!

Thanks Ken! I was hooked after Jackson let me drive his
Posted By: sdavis24

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/04/21 02:38 AM

I've loved all my boats but this one is my current ride

[Linked Image]
Posted By: stetson

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/04/21 02:39 AM

[Linked Image]

Picked this up today only my second rig, hopefully it’s my new favorite!
Posted By: sdavis24

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/04/21 03:24 AM

^^^^^Congrats on the new rig
Posted By: hopalong

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/04/21 11:37 AM

you can access address etc. thru tpwd search.
Posted By: Allen Bass Fisher

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/04/21 04:28 PM

How fast will that boat run? A 400 WOW!

OMG
Posted By: YEE_YEE

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/04/21 07:46 PM

[Linked Image]
1972 terry bass stick steer still would be using if could find a 40hp motor
Posted By: ChanceHuiet

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/04/21 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by coachmas
Mine

Where did you find the front step Pàd material?
Posted By: BTwrestle04

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/04/21 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by ChanceHuiet
Originally Posted by coachmas
Mine

Where did you find the front step Pàd material?

Looks like Hydro Turf. They are catered more towards jetskis but I'm sure you can call them up and they would do some custom pads for you.

https://www.hydroturf.com/request-pwc/
Posted By: Legend08

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/05/21 01:08 PM

Best one owned over 40 years of various boats owned [Linked Image]
Posted By: Stompy

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/05/21 02:45 PM

[Linked Image]
My 596 Charger, the one I have now.

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/05/21 04:18 PM

Found another one

[Linked Image]
Posted By: tangledup3

Re: Let's see your most favorite boat you've ever owned..... - 08/09/21 10:46 PM

[Linked Image]
My 97 Gambler with a 225 promax. Absolutely my favorite
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum