Texas Fishing Forum

In Search of co angling tournaments

Posted By: Dylan C.

In Search of co angling tournaments - 09/21/18 01:41 AM

Im 17 and love to fish competitively and being able to get out on the water; especially in the tournament atmosphere. I have been fishing club tournaments with a friend but am trying to find a series/trail that will allow for me to be a co angler. My goal is to just be able to get out on the water, have fun and learn as much as possible. Thanks!
Posted By: RMOROTT21

Re: In Search of co angling tournaments - 09/21/18 01:42 AM

Bfl cowboy division or the ram open series

Re: In Search of co angling tournaments - 09/21/18 01:56 AM

Thanks you, Will definitely be looking into those as they come back around.
Posted By: slim 285

Re: In Search of co angling tournaments - 09/21/18 04:47 AM

Try to find a club that draws for partners . That way you get to fish with a lot of different people and you will learn something from everyone you fish with
Posted By: TBassYates

Re: In Search of co angling tournaments - 09/21/18 11:12 AM

Originally Posted By: slim 285
Try to find a club that draws for partners . That way you get to fish with a lot of different people and you will learn something from everyone you fish with

www.centurybassclub.com
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: In Search of co angling tournaments - 09/21/18 12:22 PM

ABA Open Series. Used to be Ram Open.

http://www.abaopenseries.com/
Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES

Re: In Search of co angling tournaments - 09/21/18 01:07 PM

Originally Posted By: TBassYates
Originally Posted By: slim 285

www.centurybassclub.com
thumb

One of the best around and unlike BFL and ABA you will get to know the members on a personal basis. Being a former member I can highly recommend them, the members and the format. Fun group.
Posted By: texasbass1

Re: In Search of co angling tournaments - 09/21/18 02:36 PM

Here is another option depending on where you live. The local districts are a good starting place.

http://www.drawtrail.com/

Good luck
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: In Search of co angling tournaments - 09/22/18 12:14 AM

aba and century have some of the best local sticks around. you will learn a great deal. i dont know anything about drawtrail.

Re: In Search of co angling tournaments - 09/22/18 01:39 AM

Thanks for the input everyone! I think ill be trying out Century here this next month!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum