Texas Fishing Forum

What ever happened to the guy who ran over the Good Samaritan taking the kids out at fork?

Posted By: Tiltedtitan

What ever happened to the guy who ran over the Good Samaritan taking the kids out at fork? - 06/07/18 08:15 PM

I never heard how this resolved. I remember the guy ran over a guy that had two kids with him on fork. Then, fled the scene, only to return later??
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: What ever happened to the guy who ran over the Good Samaritan taking the kids out at fork? - 06/08/18 10:24 AM

Good Question. I had forgotten about that one.
Posted By: ForkedJames

Re: What ever happened to the guy who ran over the Good Samaritan taking the kids out at fork? - 06/08/18 11:27 AM

Yes near Sabine Point. I think his name was Mark, not sure. Took the boys from his neighborhood for HS graduation. Sad deal for sure. I can't find anything but I'm not the best searcher.....Wonder if someone at Oak Ridge knows anything.
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: What ever happened to the guy who ran over the Good Samaritan taking the kids out at fork? - 06/08/18 11:51 AM

Originally Posted By: ForkedJames
Yes near Sabine Point. I think his name was Mark, not sure. Took the boys from his neighborhood for HS graduation. Sad deal for sure. I can't find anything but I'm not the best searcher.....Wonder if someone at Oak Ridge knows anything.

There was a well known guide on here who saw part of it or most of it, I can't remember his name, I think he was the thread starter.

I had asked if any criminal charges would be issued against the boater since he left the scene of the accident at the time, but my post was deleted at the time.
Posted By: BThomas

Re: What ever happened to the guy who ran over the Good Samaritan taking the kids out at fork? - 06/08/18 07:47 PM

James Caldemeyer(SP) was the guide that was there.

Please be mindful, the gentleman that was killed is a family member of a TFF member. Be respectful
Posted By: Ranger1

Re: What ever happened to the guy who ran over the Good Samaritan taking the kids out at fork? - 06/08/18 07:55 PM

Originally Posted By: BThomas
James Caldemeyer(SP) was the guide that was there.

Please be mindful, the gentleman that was killed is a family member of a TFF member. Be respectful

^^^THIS^^^
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum