Texas Fishing Forum

TTO Lake Lewisville results

Posted By: dkmore

TTO Lake Lewisville results - 05/13/18 01:47 AM

results posted at www.tto-tx.com
Posted By: Barrett

Re: TTO Lake Lewisville results - 05/13/18 02:07 AM

congrats to the winner. We had a pretty expensive dead fish that may or may not have been caught but I knew it was dead and told the TD immediately to make sure I could sleep tonight. Congrats to the winners! You boys caught em!
Posted By: JoeFriday

Re: TTO Lake Lewisville results - 05/13/18 02:28 AM

2 bags over 30# + 9 others that were over 20#. Impressive showing today for sure. Congrats to the winners and other top fliers.
Posted By: Thor Outdoors

Re: TTO Lake Lewisville results - 05/13/18 02:54 AM

2 bags over 30 on Lewisville? Wow, must be a different Lewisville than I’ve ever fished
Posted By: RiveraTackleCo.

Re: TTO Lake Lewisville results - 05/13/18 02:59 AM

Congrats to the winners! 1st and 2nd place showed out today!
Posted By: Ted Martin

Re: TTO Lake Lewisville results - 05/13/18 03:24 AM

Congrats guys - wow that is an impressive top 10 and especially top 2. We showed up blind, everywhere we went it was tough to get a bite - musta been like RR the last coupla weeks, if you were on'em you were on 'em big.

Dang Barrett, was it tongue hooked? That's unfortunate.

If you big-sack guys don't mind, can you describe how u caught 'em? Not looking for holes, i'd be just as happy to never visit lew again. Just curious - main lake vs. creeks, points vs. pockets, bushes vs. rocks, depth, etc.
Posted By: SkeeterB

Re: TTO Lake Lewisville results - 05/13/18 04:28 AM

11.49 lbs got big bass
Posted By: RedRaider3933

Re: TTO Lake Lewisville results - 05/13/18 07:38 AM

If someone would have bet me any sum of money that 30 pounds would win this tournament I would have lost. Great job to the teams that sacked them.
Posted By: i-Fish

Re: TTO Lake Lewisville results - 05/13/18 09:25 AM

Two 30# stringers on Lew. Glad I don’t fish weekends. eeks
Posted By: Chasin Hogs

Re: TTO Lake Lewisville results - 05/13/18 01:27 PM

Holy sacks batman. Good job Barrett.
Posted By: Chris B

Re: TTO Lake Lewisville results - 05/13/18 02:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Thor Outdoors
2 bags over 30 on Lewisville? Wow, must be a different Lewisville than I’ve ever fished

I've clearly never been on that lake.
Posted By: Mike Keenan

Re: TTO Lake Lewisville results - 05/13/18 02:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Chasin Hogs
Holy sacks batman. Good job Barrett.

Great job Barrett...
Posted By: Barrett

Re: TTO Lake Lewisville results - 05/13/18 02:54 PM

All I was on was a guided trip. Cody Morrison is the one that went out and found them In practice and sure enough they were right where he said they were. He deserves all the credit. I just went casting. I will say this. Catching a share a linker in a tournament was great.
Posted By: teambassmanager

Re: TTO Lake Lewisville results - 05/13/18 06:24 PM

30 lbs. sacks with 11.49 BB and 2nd place brings in 4 fish for 30# ???? Ever since Dillard started showing those donkeys I started telling myself that this lake is a big fish fishery but we don't have 1000 bass boats a day hitting these waters SO when they come for tournaments we see these sacks. I guarantee there is 15 - 16 lbs somewhere in this lake awaiting to be caught and smash that lake record.

bow_down
Posted By: forkduc

Re: TTO Lake Lewisville results - 05/13/18 06:47 PM

McKinney Bass Club will be there on 5/19. Hope the fishing stays good. Is the spawn over?
Last year it took 30+ to win ours and dropped of to 18+ for second.
Posted By: Clark3

Re: TTO Lake Lewisville results - 05/13/18 09:26 PM

Originally Posted By: dock30tv
30 lbs. sacks with 11.49 BB and 2nd place brings in 4 fish for 30# ???? Ever since Dillard started showing those donkeys I started telling myself that this lake is a big fish fishery but we don't have 1000 bass boats a day hitting these waters SO when they come for tournaments we see these sacks. I guarantee there is 15 - 16 lbs somewhere in this lake awaiting to be caught and smash that lake record.

bow_down

Second place was 30lbs with 5 fish, not 4 fish. Still amazing sack, the 4 was 4 fish alive and they had one dead fish.

Hell of a day of fishing for me, shout out to the fisherman who gave me some swivels for Carolina rigs. I was on one of the biggest deep schools I’ve ever seen, one guy fishing the bank trolled over to ask what I was Fishing, as I had Boated 25 1.5-2lb fish. I told him it was a deep rock pile and I left all my Carolina rig stuff in my truck and swapped to a football jig. He gave me 15 or so swivels and we swapped stories for a bit. Didn’t catch any monsters but nice numbers is always fun day. Thanks to whoever you are should’ve gotten your name!
Posted By: DBGSIG

Re: TTO Lake Lewisville results - 05/14/18 12:27 AM

Clark,

What general area of the lake where you in?
Posted By: John175☮

Re: TTO Lake Lewisville results - 05/14/18 10:06 AM

Some stout sacks! Congratulations to the moneymakers! Long tough day.
Posted By: fouzman

Re: TTO Lake Lewisville results - 05/14/18 07:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Barrett
I will say this. Catching a share a linker in a tournament was great.

share a linker roflmao You're my boy Barrett!
Posted By: buda13

Re: TTO Lake Lewisville results - 05/15/18 12:32 AM

TTO raised and donated $3K to the family of Steve Holtman at this tournament. Says a lot about both the anglers and the folks running Team Trail Outdoors. Great job guys. thumb
Posted By: Thad Rains

Re: TTO Lake Lewisville results - 05/15/18 02:46 AM

Congrats to all the fishermen that weighed fish. I am glad my old home lake is showing out, because THOSE are nice bags of fish. ESPECIALLY for Lewisville. There was a post last week asking how you rated Lewisvile on a 1-10 rating, I gave her an 8. Glad she is showing out. Tight lines, keep safe and good luck.

Thad Rains
Posted By: i-Fish

Re: TTO Lake Lewisville results - 05/15/18 09:10 AM

Originally Posted By: Thad Rains
Congrats to all the fishermen that weighed fish. I am glad my old home lake is showing out, because THOSE are nice bags of fish. ESPECIALLY for Lewisville. There was a post last week asking how you rated Lewisvile on a 1-10 rating, I gave her an 8. Glad she is showing out. Tight lines, keep safe and good luck.

Thad Rains

Agreed. Lew is my home lake and I know she has plenty of hawgs so these results get me amped!!!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum