Texas Fishing Forum

Minn Kota Ultrex repair near/in Del Rio

Posted By: JC Skeeter

Minn Kota Ultrex repair near/in Del Rio - 04/09/18 08:19 PM

Other than trying to use and depend on google, can anyone here recommend a good minn kota repair shop in or near Del Rio? I guess even a dealership will work but rather go to someone that primarily repairs minn kota specifically. Thanks
Posted By: Caymas Cx 21

Re: Minn Kota Ultrex repair near/in Del Rio - 04/09/18 11:00 PM

There is a man named Jerry I believe that is a MinKota repair guy, he worked on my tournament partners Ultrex a few weeks back. I'll see if I can find his number but I'd bet that 6Boomer or some of the locals will know how to get ahold of him.
Posted By: fishnfireman

Re: Minn Kota Ultrex repair near/in Del Rio - 04/10/18 12:40 AM

Jerry Heinrich. Does good work and will go out of his way to get you going in a pinch.
830-774-3271
gheinrich@stx.rr.com
Posted By: Minner Bucket

Re: Minn Kota Ultrex repair near/in Del Rio - 04/10/18 12:51 AM

Dang, can’t believe Jerry is still doing TM work. Dad always took him his TM work 20+ years ago! Good deal!
Posted By: JC Skeeter

Re: Minn Kota Ultrex repair near/in Del Rio - 04/10/18 12:49 PM

I appreciate the info guys, seems like Jerry is still going. Only issue I have is, when I called he sounds like he is pushing 100 years old, not that an older guy can't work on stuff, but when I talked to him he seemed like he was tired of working on trolling motors and even went on to say he is getting to old for this lol.
Posted By: fishnfireman

Re: Minn Kota Ultrex repair near/in Del Rio - 04/10/18 01:40 PM

Good luck finding another.
Posted By: 6BOOMER

Re: Minn Kota Ultrex repair near/in Del Rio - 04/10/18 01:43 PM

Two Guys is an authorized dealer also, Don't think they will repair. Jerry lives near me and always available. 830-774-3271..Not pushing 100 yrs old but still active..He don't play if he can fix it he will and get you back on the water..Other than the two not much else around..
Posted By: Caymas Cx 21

Re: Minn Kota Ultrex repair near/in Del Rio - 04/10/18 05:52 PM

Originally Posted By: that1time
I appreciate the info guys, seems like Jerry is still going. Only issue I have is, when I called he sounds like he is pushing 100 years old, not that an older guy can't work on stuff, but when I talked to him he seemed like he was tired of working on trolling motors and even went on to say he is getting to old for this lol.

I think his wife is in poor health and has a lot on his mind, he is an older man but plenty capable to do what you need. If that doesn't suit you then make the drive to San Angelo, other than that good luck.
Posted By: leethefishking

Re: Minn Kota Ultrex repair near/in Del Rio - 04/11/18 02:39 AM

Jerry got us going in about an hour a couple of years ago. Saved a trip.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum