Texas Fishing Forum

Lew's Customer Service

Posted By: stapler101

Lew's Customer Service - 04/06/18 02:55 PM

I can't say enough good things about Lew's service when parts are needed!
Lisa Adams, a service tech, is unbelievably friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.
I called in to order some parts for an old TL1H reel.
Lisa said that she probably did not have new parts but she found a used working reel and she is sending me the needed parts for NO charge!
This is the 2nd time I have ordered parts (the 1st time was only 2 small springs) and there was no charge!
How may companies, regardless of the initial price, still provide this level of customer service?
Not many!!
Posted By: Mike Keenan

Re: Lew's Customer Service - 04/06/18 03:00 PM

Plus when you send your reels in for service they offer a quick turn around... almost as great as Shimano out in California.
Posted By: SAKS

Re: Lew's Customer Service - 04/06/18 08:00 PM

I bought a new reel off ebay once and it arrived damaged. The seller would not take it back or refund. I ended up getting my money back from ebay but to my point. I called Lew's about repairing it for me and told them the story and they told me to send it back to them and they would fix it. They ended up send me a new one at no charge. I called to make sure there wasn't a mistake and he told me no mistake just remember what he did for me in future reel purchases and thanks for being a Lew's customer.
Posted By: Nick From Minnesota

Re: Lew's Customer Service - 04/06/18 08:18 PM

That is awesome. I think I will buy Lews from here on out.
Posted By: Jaden Oberkrom

Re: Lew's Customer Service - 04/06/18 09:17 PM

I’ve had the same experiences! Can’t go with with Lews!
Posted By: Mike Keenan

Re: Lew's Customer Service - 04/06/18 09:47 PM

I’ve got 5 of them I’m going to send them for servicing and cleaned up. I do like my Lews. I think they charge $15.00 with a quick turn around.
Posted By: txfsh

Re: Lew's Customer Service - 04/07/18 10:02 AM

They made me a believer. I stepped on my wifes Lews and broke the handle. I called to get a replacement and they sent me the new handle, shipped it to my house and at NO CHARGE. Been buying Lews ever since. They make a get rod also.
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: Lew's Customer Service - 04/07/18 01:14 PM

Lew's has always been the best.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum