Texas Fishing Forum

Swindle's Boat Broke Down

Posted By: DillonCan'tFish

Swindle's Boat Broke Down - 03/17/18 05:21 PM

Just saw G-Man's boat is down and he is waiting on a new one. After Jordan Lee's boat issues last year, it might just be a good sign for ol' Gerald!
Posted By: JMac-D

Re: Swindle's Boat Broke Down - 03/17/18 10:26 PM

What broke
Posted By: texasbassdude

Re: Swindle's Boat Broke Down - 03/18/18 02:18 PM

Something with the big motor. The most info I heard about it was him talking about it at weigh-in. He said, "I don't know if it was bad fuel or what..." which I thought was a funny way to not give bad press for Mercury. He's sponsored by Mercury, the same brand of motor that broke down Jordan Lee last year in the Classic.
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Swindle's Boat Broke Down - 03/18/18 02:26 PM

Originally Posted By: texasbassdude
Something with the big motor. The most info I heard about it was him talking about it at weigh-in. He said, "I don't know if it was bad fuel or what..." which I thought was a funny way to not give bad press for Mercury. He's sponsored by Mercury, the same brand of motor that broke down Jordan Lee last year in the Classic.

Why would you want to give bad press to the companies paying your bills??

Even if it was something that failed on the motor, that stuff happens. It is a machine with lots of moving parts with a long track record of reliability. But mechanical things fail occasionally.
Posted By: basshc

Re: Swindle's Boat Broke Down - 03/18/18 02:54 PM

Sho
Posted By: texasbassdude

Re: Swindle's Boat Broke Down - 03/18/18 03:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Ken A.

LOL, no kidding. That's why I mentioned it being funny.

You get the award for 'most obvious response'. If you just want to argue, I can say a lot more stuff... wink
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Swindle's Boat Broke Down - 03/18/18 03:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Ken A.

LOL, no kidding. That's why I mentioned it being funny.

You get the award for 'most obvious response'. If you just want to argue, I can say a lot more stuff... wink

Gotcha. thumb wink
Posted By: Ranger205

Re: Swindle's Boat Broke Down - 03/18/18 11:10 PM

Not near as funny as Bobby Lane thanking Skeeter and Yamaha and he's running Phoenix now....ooooppppp`s
Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Re: Swindle's Boat Broke Down - 03/18/18 11:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Ranger205
Not near as funny as Bobby Lane thanking Skeeter and Yamaha and he's running Phoenix now....ooooppppp`s

LOL!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum