Texas Fishing Forum

6th Sense Lux Rods

Posted By: npl_texas

6th Sense Lux Rods - 03/13/18 07:26 PM

Just got an email the new rods are available. I'm interested in some reviews when people get there hands on them. It seems there are quite a few mod-fast tapers obviously. They look pretty nice at least. Price point is nice. I may order one.
Posted By: horseplaydvm

Re: 6th Sense Lux Rods - 03/13/18 07:35 PM

My first question would be, Who makes the blanks?
Posted By: catslayer

Re: 6th Sense Lux Rods - 03/13/18 09:08 PM

Yeah what blank and furniture
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: 6th Sense Lux Rods - 03/13/18 10:05 PM

Probably something like the bucoo blanks if I was to guess. Pretty standard for that price point. Good rods, I've never broke a bucoo
Posted By: qpm05a

Re: 6th Sense Lux Rods - 03/14/18 02:52 AM

Got mine delivered today. Very impressed with the look of the rod. Always been impressed with their baits and service so I jumped right on the 7-11 cranking rod. Haven’t gotten to use it yet but so far I’m impressed. Hope to get out this weekend. Appreciated that they shipped it in a pvc tube.
Posted By: ChanceHuiet

Re: 6th Sense Lux Rods - 03/14/18 04:20 PM

For those asking about the new Lux Rods. The blanks are being built in 6th Sense own rod factory in Japan. They are made out of Toray Carbon. The eyes are a premium grade stainless steel. All rods are backed by a 3 year warranty also. If your not finding one that suits your needs there will be 2 new models coming out at Icast. If anyone has any other questions feel free to ask. I'll get them answered as quickly as I can.
Posted By: ezbassin

Re: 6th Sense Lux Rods - 01/29/22 06:34 PM

Chance, have you tried the Unicorn yet? That is the one I want when 6th sense has them in stock again.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum