Texas Fishing Forum

G Loomis Expeditor Program

Posted By: npl_texas

G Loomis Expeditor Program - 03/10/18 11:00 PM

Hi guys, I broke my GLX 854 today on a hook set so I am going to take advantage of the Expeditor program. I’m curios to know if you can upgrade through the program (GLX to NRX)? The website doesn't address it either way as far as I can tell and they are closed for the weekend.

TIA
Posted By: northdallasfisherman

Re: G Loomis Expeditor Program - 03/11/18 02:13 AM

call in they will work with you. have to pay a little more for the updgrade but its worth it,,
Posted By: kingfish_1970

Re: G Loomis Expeditor Program - 03/11/18 04:34 AM

They wouldn't let me upgrade when I broke a rod that I'd only used twice. They did exchange it for free though with free shipping both ways. Call them and see what they say though.
Posted By: basshc

Re: G Loomis Expeditor Program - 03/11/18 02:28 PM

Had same problem last year.Went to American Legacy and paid extra for NRX.
Posted By: Fisherdad58

Re: G Loomis Expeditor Program - 03/12/18 01:08 PM

I couldn't get them to do it on either of the two that I broke. Might have better luck with a dealer who will do the warranty trade. If anybody still does that.
Posted By: Joey J.

Re: G Loomis Expeditor Program - 03/12/18 02:16 PM

Visit this site: https://www.americanlegacyfishing.com/gloomis-warranty-program

They are much easier to deal with than Loomis.
Posted By: bigbass94

Re: G Loomis Expeditor Program - 03/12/18 03:10 PM

In my experience, they will not upgrade you if you send in a broken rod. If you send in a broken rod, they give you a rod of equal price, whether you pay the $100 or they deem it their fault and they send it you for free. Why they won't let you even if you volunteered to pay for it, I don't know.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum