Texas Fishing Forum

I知 at state park looking for a tow to sugar. My boat lets go.

Posted By: Jeff From Iowa

I知 at state park looking for a tow to sugar. My boat lets go. - 03/01/18 05:47 AM

Anyone in falcon want to make a trip to sugar? I壇 prefer to take my boat. Your pick up. I tow with a rv. You can use any plastics I got if we find something working.

Re: I知 at state park looking for a tow to sugar. My boat lets go. - 03/01/18 05:52 AM

deleted.
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: I知 at state park looking for a tow to sugar. My boat lets go. - 03/01/18 12:39 PM

An RV going into Mexico sounds like a bad idea. Maybe it's just me
Posted By: n_texas_basser

Re: I知 at state park looking for a tow to sugar. My boat lets go. - 03/01/18 12:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Jeff From Iowa
I知 46 non smoker

Jeff, did TFF change to a hook-up site? ha! Good luck bud.
Posted By: Scuppernong

Re: I知 at state park looking for a tow to sugar. My boat lets go. - 03/01/18 01:00 PM

You don't have to be lonely, at fishermen only dot com! LOL
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: I知 at state park looking for a tow to sugar. My boat lets go. - 03/01/18 01:14 PM

Originally Posted By: n_texas_basser
I知 46 non smoker

roflmao
Posted By: kellisag

Re: I知 at state park looking for a tow to sugar. My boat lets go. - 03/01/18 02:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Jaret Latta
An RV going into Mexico sounds like a bad idea. Maybe it's just me

That's the point of his post I think. Looks like he wants someone else to go and use their truck instead of his RV to tow with
Posted By: InTheClear

Re: I知 at state park looking for a tow to sugar. My boat lets go. - 03/01/18 02:46 PM

this sounds like a nightmare waiting to happen at customs!
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: I知 at state park looking for a tow to sugar. My boat lets go. - 03/01/18 02:52 PM

Wish I was there to help out. We would go. Hope someone steps up to pull you across. You just looking for the day or want to stay a couple of days? I have a friend here in Fort Worth that goes across all the time. I will see if he wants to make the run for a few days.
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: I知 at state park looking for a tow to sugar. My boat lets go. - 03/01/18 02:52 PM

I知 46 non smoker

Please send pix of the boat! roflmao
Posted By: Jake Blood

Re: I知 at state park looking for a tow to sugar. My boat lets go. - 03/01/18 02:56 PM

I’m 46 non smoker

SWM here, non smoker, chubby athletic, large rod, no soft bait here...

LOLOLOLOLOL..... That is too funny
Posted By: Tommar

Re: I知 at state park looking for a tow to sugar. My boat lets go. - 03/01/18 04:06 PM

Y誕ll are just wrong. roflmao

These are some OT type answers! bolt
Posted By: AdvTX

Re: I知 at state park looking for a tow to sugar. My boat lets go. - 03/01/18 04:33 PM

You don't even need a rod! Just pull up the nets for a 30+ pound bag

nothing but nets
Posted By: 921ELITE Cranker

Re: I知 at state park looking for a tow to sugar. My boat lets go. - 03/01/18 04:40 PM

You ever seen that movie, "We're the Millers"?
Posted By: Lucky Al

Re: I知 at state park looking for a tow to sugar. My boat lets go. - 03/01/18 05:06 PM

Don't take your RV if you want to keep it!!
Posted By: Jake Blood

Re: I知 at state park looking for a tow to sugar. My boat lets go. - 03/01/18 05:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Z521C Cranker

Love that movie... the gay cop scene is the best.
Posted By: Lucky Al

Re: I知 at state park looking for a tow to sugar. My boat lets go. - 03/01/18 05:07 PM

If you must go to Sugar Lake, go with a guide!
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: I知 at state park looking for a tow to sugar. My boat lets go. - 03/01/18 05:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Z521C Cranker

Posted By: DBFishing83

Re: I知 at state park looking for a tow to sugar. My boat lets go. - 03/01/18 05:57 PM

is Falcon fishing BAD ?
You just want to say you fished Sugar ?
Sugar is good --- but you should get all you want at Falcon

Re: I知 at state park looking for a tow to sugar. My boat lets go. - 03/01/18 07:38 PM

Just got here yesterday.

I was Offering to take someone fishing. My bad I sincerely Apologize.

I took Tom 3-4 days on falcon from this forum last trip down here.

Re: I知 at state park looking for a tow to sugar. My boat lets go. - 03/01/18 07:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Tommar
Y誕ll are just wrong. roflmao

These are some OT type answers! bolt

I値l get you when you get back in town out on falcon some more tom. No paddling needed.
Posted By: Texan Til I Die

Re: I知 at state park looking for a tow to sugar. My boat lets go. - 03/01/18 08:16 PM

If you're going to take your own boat to Sugar, make sure you have the titles to the boat and motor, and you'll need a registration receipt for the trailer tags. Also your boat insurance may or may not be good in Mexico (mine is), so you may need to purchase a one week policy. Make sure you have your passport or passcard. Wish I was down there, I'd take you up on the offer.

Re: I知 at state park looking for a tow to sugar. My boat lets go. - 03/02/18 12:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Texan Til I Die
If you're going to take your own boat to Sugar, make sure you have the titles to the boat and motor, and you'll need a registration receipt for the trailer tags. Also your boat insurance may or may not be good in Mexico (mine is), so you may need to purchase a one week policy. Make sure you have your passport or passcard. Wish I was down there, I'd take you up on the offer.

ThNks for the info I dont Carry my title around. So can稚 go. Falcon will do.
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: I知 at state park looking for a tow to sugar. My boat lets go. - 03/02/18 01:49 AM

I don't believe you need the title. It is not into the interior of Mexico; unless something has changed. Call John Smith and ask.

Re: I知 at state park looking for a tow to sugar. My boat lets go. - 03/02/18 02:01 AM

Your friend John said I do Need boat title.
Posted By: DBFishing83

Re: I知 at state park looking for a tow to sugar. My boat lets go. - 03/02/18 09:26 AM

Go by and talk to James & Tom at Lake Falcon Tackle
you are right there
they will tell the absolute on everything you need to know about SUGAR, Falcon, baits, weather, hunting, golf, government & local restaurants
these guys are a wealth ok knowledge

Re: I知 at state park looking for a tow to sugar. My boat lets go. - 03/02/18 12:25 PM

Originally Posted By: flukeman83
you are right there
they will tell the absolute on everything you need to know about SUGAR, Falcon, baits, weather, hunting, golf, government & local restaurants

I am good I been To falcon tackle before. I知 not right there I知 at state park. I dont Need to visit Zapata for 4-5 more days.
Posted By: Dan90210 笘ョ

Re: I知 at state park looking for a tow to sugar. My boat lets go. - 03/02/18 01:07 PM

Sugar is good but Falcon is fishing good now too.

Have fun taking out Tom! Hes a fun guy to fish with and a great host when we go down there!

Good luck yall.
Posted By: Bass&More

Re: I知 at state park looking for a tow to sugar. My boat lets go. - 03/02/18 01:57 PM

Your friend John said I do Need boat title.

popcorn peep
Posted By: Bass&More

Re: I知 at state park looking for a tow to sugar. My boat lets go. - 03/02/18 02:03 PM

Originally Posted By: flukeman83
you are right there

I am good I been To falcon tackle before. I知 not right there I知 at state park. I dont Need to visit Zapata for 4-5 more days.

How was the ice fishing in Iowa this season de peep

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum