Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Grapevine - The Sights and Sounds..

Posted By: SourTemplePilot

Lake Grapevine - The Sights and Sounds.. - 02/25/18 02:01 AM

Howdy, all.

Fishing is up and down but she is quite the LOOKER!

Short video (4:20 eeks) on the BEAUTIFUL Lake Grapevine. Enjoy. cheers

Grapevine, TX.

Lake Grapevine..
Posted By: BigCaseyB206

Re: Lake Grapevine - The Sights and Sounds.. - 02/25/18 08:23 AM

Nice video!
Posted By: TxBigball

Re: Lake Grapevine - The Sights and Sounds.. - 02/25/18 02:48 PM

Nice video bud!

Re: Lake Grapevine - The Sights and Sounds.. - 02/26/18 05:06 PM

Thanks, guys!

I put in at Rockledge Park on the northern side.

Question for anyone..

Is there a better place to put in right now? I love this Lake sooo much but she is never kind to me.

Thank you much for any advice.

Cheers.
Posted By: KidKrappie

Re: Lake Grapevine - The Sights and Sounds.. - 02/26/18 05:09 PM

That is a good area of the lake. Fish around the dam and the rocks around them on the north and south side. I have caught some very nice smallies there in the past but you have to put in some time to learn it. Gvine is a VERY good lake but it takes longer to figure it out compared to most. I was doing good on black/chart tube crappie jigs for the smallies. The lake is going to fish tough till it is brought back down to pool and stays there a while.

Re: Lake Grapevine - The Sights and Sounds.. - 02/26/18 05:41 PM

Originally Posted By: fishin'aholic2
That is a good area of the lake. Fish around the dam and the rocks around them on the north and south side. I have caught some very nice smallies there in the past but you have to put in some time to learn it. Gvine is a VERY good lake but it takes longer to figure it out compared to most. I was doing good on black/chart tube crappie jigs for the smallies. The lake is going to fish tough till it is brought back down to pool and stays there a while.

Man, thank you so much! I've never caught a Smallie here. If I did, then I would probably have a coronary. banana

Again, thanks so much for the recommendation. Guess I'll just continue to work it and enjoy the scenery. Cheers, man. cheers
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum