Texas Fishing Forum

I wonder how many guys showed up at Fork ready to fish Basschamps today?

Posted By: Champion1

I wonder how many guys showed up at Fork ready to fish Basschamps today? - 02/24/18 06:28 PM

I was just curious if anybody did? Not that anyone would ever admit to it?? LOL
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: I wonder how many guys showed up at Fork ready to fish Basschamps today? - 02/24/18 06:30 PM

?????
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: I wonder how many guys showed up at Fork ready to fish Basschamps today? - 02/24/18 06:32 PM

I'm here......where is everybody? Delayed start?
Posted By: Brandon Adamcik

Re: I wonder how many guys showed up at Fork ready to fish Basschamps today? - 02/24/18 06:44 PM

Moved to Sunday
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: I wonder how many guys showed up at Fork ready to fish Basschamps today? - 02/24/18 06:56 PM

Dang it! Just my luck!

We got two Overs and three 15.75” Unders in the box.... hammer
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: I wonder how many guys showed up at Fork ready to fish Basschamps today? - 02/24/18 07:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Ken A.
Dang it! Just my luck!

We got two Overs and three 15.75” Unders in the box.... hammer

flame flame flame flame ........ON FIRE, BRO! Congrats!
Posted By: Rockie Martin

Re: I wonder how many guys showed up at Fork ready to fish Basschamps today? - 02/24/18 08:39 PM

They did a great job communicated to everyone thru Text and Social Media. They made a good decision! Never an easy one!
Posted By: Scott Gordon

Re: I wonder how many guys showed up at Fork ready to fish Basschamps today? - 02/24/18 09:19 PM

I agree Rockie, Chad was decisive with making the right decision to move the event to Sunday and their effort to communicate that information was thorough! It's always difficult to make that type of decision in terms of logistics and with communicating that information to the anglers! It's just another example of why CHAMPS is the #1 tournament organization in Texas!
Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES

Re: I wonder how many guys showed up at Fork ready to fish Basschamps today? - 02/24/18 09:29 PM

The BC boys are too smart for that. They showed up but they spent the day playing cards, domino's, drinkin beer and feedin like cows in a hay barn. Gonna be a fun day tomorrow. Good luck to all of them. thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum