Texas Fishing Forum

Garmin Echomap 94sv

Posted By: Johnny Boy

Garmin Echomap 94sv - 02/17/18 12:00 AM

Anyone know if the transducer for this model can be mounted on the trolling motor? I just bought one and can't seem to find a trolling motor bracket for it. Bought it from Bass Pro Shops. Any help would be great. I think the transducer is a GT30 TM. Don't know if the TM means only transom mount.
Posted By: BigCaseyB206

Re: Garmin Echomap 94sv - 02/17/18 02:35 AM

Transducer Shield and Saver has a trolling motor mount for that ducer.

https://www.transducershieldandsaver.com/product/tg-ds-vu/
Posted By: Taylored

Re: Garmin Echomap 94sv - 02/17/18 04:37 PM

My echomap plus 73sv, 73cv and 93sv had both mounts in the box. Not sure if they are the same bolt pattern on the transducer but I have 2 extra trolling motor mounts if you would like one. It's the CV52HW-TM transducer.
Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES

Re: Garmin Echomap 94sv - 02/17/18 04:44 PM

That is a transom mount transducer but like BigCasey said Transducer Shield and Saver can hook you up with a bracket and saver to fit the trolling motor. Great people to do business with. A lady will answer the phone and she knows everything about their products. Just tell her what you got. thumb
Posted By: crankn101

Re: Garmin Echomap 94sv - 02/18/18 12:50 AM

From what I read the transducer is 9" for the 94 and the others are 6".
Posted By: crankn101

Re: Garmin Echomap 94sv - 02/18/18 12:53 AM

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=880224
Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES

Re: Garmin Echomap 94sv - 02/18/18 02:32 AM

Originally Posted By: Johnny Boy
Anyone know if the transducer for this model can be mounted on the trolling motor? I just bought one and can't seem to find a trolling motor bracket for it. Bought it from Bass Pro Shops. Any help would be great. I think the transducer is a GT30 TM. Don't know if the TM means only transom mount.

That is a side scan ( side view as Garmin calls them ) transducer and they are always bigger. It comes with a bracket to mount on the transom. If you want to mount it on the trolling motor you'll have to buy a custom bracket for it. Transducer Shield & Saver is the place.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum