Texas Fishing Forum

Larry Dalberg's diving frog

Posted By: superfrog

Larry Dalberg's diving frog - 02/08/18 03:30 AM

Does anyone have any experience with this bait! I'm not having much success finding it with the usual providers. RivertoSea has also removed it from thier list of available products to wholesalers. I've heard that it has had durability issues and that maybe they are making modifications. Anyone know where I can find this frog?
Posted By: Kay Dyson

Re: Larry Dalberg's diving frog - 02/08/18 05:05 AM

Much respect for Dalberg, super smart guy... I met him last year, was very impressed in his knowledge. The Guy is the real deal..
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: Larry Dalberg's diving frog - 02/08/18 11:42 AM

Cool concept but the main issue with any frog is durability. Similar to the lunkerhunt frog, durability is its downfall. Stick to the proven frogs...spro is about as durable as they come

Re: Larry Dalberg's diving frog - 02/08/18 01:39 PM

The videos showing the action of this bait just blows me away. I hope all the frog manufacturers are scrambling to make this concept more durable.
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: Larry Dalberg's diving frog - 02/09/18 01:08 AM

I have several. They have produced some fish for me but nothing like I imagined. The dang thing looks incredible as it goes through the water. On a bad note; I opened up my frog box last Summer and the legs had melted themselves to the box and other frogs. I had to buy replacement legs and protect them from touching anything.

Re: Larry Dalberg's diving frog - 02/09/18 03:33 AM

Wow! That's a needed caution. Are you putting them in plastic bags at this point?
Thanks for sharing this.
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: Larry Dalberg's diving frog - 02/10/18 01:06 AM

Originally Posted By: superfrog
Wow! That's a needed caution. Are you putting them in plastic bags at this point?
Thanks for sharing this.

Yes, I am.
Posted By: Joefishhunter

Re: Larry Dalberg's diving frog - 02/10/18 11:45 AM

Use baby powder and that will stop the prolbems
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum