Texas Fishing Forum

Toledo Bend/Sam Rayburn guide Texas Fishing and Outdoors radio program

Posted By: Bartemus

Toledo Bend/Sam Rayburn guide Texas Fishing and Outdoors radio program - 02/04/18 02:23 PM

Does anyone know the name of the guide that calls in on Texas Fishing and Outdoors radio program on Saturday and Sunday mornings?

Thanks,

Bart
Posted By: Sooner Claus

Re: Toledo Bend/Sam Rayburn guide Texas Fishing and Outdoors radio program - 02/04/18 06:22 PM

My guess would be Stephen Johnston.
Posted By: Ranger K

Re: Toledo Bend/Sam Rayburn guide Texas Fishing and Outdoors radio program - 02/04/18 06:49 PM

Radio station in my area quit broadcast, but use to Darold Gleason I believe.
Posted By: 94sktr

Re: Toledo Bend/Sam Rayburn guide Texas Fishing and Outdoors radio program - 02/04/18 07:53 PM

darrell lyons
Posted By: Chris B

Re: Toledo Bend/Sam Rayburn guide Texas Fishing and Outdoors radio program - 02/04/18 08:17 PM

Originally Posted By: 94sktr
darrell lyons

There was also an older gentleman out of Powell Park on Rayburn.
Posted By: Bartemus

Re: Toledo Bend/Sam Rayburn guide Texas Fishing and Outdoors radio program - 02/04/18 10:10 PM

Darrel Lyons...that is it. thank you so much

Regards,
Bart
Posted By: Skeeter443

Re: Toledo Bend/Sam Rayburn guide Texas Fishing and Outdoors radio program - 02/05/18 03:18 AM

Will Kirkpatrick I believe
Posted By: SETXBobster

Re: Toledo Bend/Sam Rayburn guide Texas Fishing and Outdoors radio program - 02/13/18 12:50 PM

There is a radio station on the internet called KOGT, you can listen for free. they have a lets go fishing show, check web site for time, and they report on rayburn and toledo.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum