Re: Falcon Lodging...? - 12/13/17 07:11 PM

how fancy are you

I stay at the Oso Blanco. Good boat parking, cheap, right on the highway
Posted By: gut hooked

Re: Falcon Lodging...? - 12/13/17 07:18 PM

Holiday inn express is bullet proof
Posted By: GeeDub

Re: Falcon Lodging...? - 12/13/17 07:25 PM

Stayed at the Sunbridge Inn, right next to the Holiday Inn Express. No issues. I backed the boat up to my door and plugged in. I'll stay there again when I go back.
Posted By: milkfisher

Re: Falcon Lodging...? - 12/13/17 07:30 PM

Thanks fellas, I found a place!
Posted By: 6BOOMER

Re: Falcon Lodging...? - 12/13/17 07:32 PM

Amigo Inn or Beacon..
Posted By: 361V

Re: Falcon Lodging...? - 12/13/17 11:26 PM

Agreed: Beacon Lodge is way safer(boat security wise) with ramps right there(if you are fishing the upper 1/2 of the lake)but way more $$ than the off brand hotels on the highway.
Posted By: Raul Perez

Re: Falcon Lodging...? - 12/14/17 12:17 AM

Give me a call
Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES

Re: Falcon Lodging...? - 12/14/17 12:25 AM

Originally Posted By: gut hooked
Holiday inn express is bullet proof

Ha, does it say bullet proof on the marquee out front ? Good advertising, lol.
Posted By: beartrap

Re: Falcon Lodging...? - 12/14/17 01:50 AM

oso blanca is older motel but the extra large rooms with kitchen sink,refrigerator and dining table really work well plus you can leave your boat hooked up and backed up in front of your room...stayed there for years and rooms have always been clean and the a/c works....
Posted By: Caymas Cx 21

Re: Falcon Lodging...? - 12/14/17 02:14 AM

Another vote for OSO, never had a bad stay and it's off the highway, sirens aren't as loud!
Posted By: DALE W

Re: Falcon Lodging...? - 12/14/17 02:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Raul Perez
Give me a call
I would highly recommend Raul's place. Close to the boat ramp and plenty of parking
Posted By: Tommar

Re: Falcon Lodging...? - 12/14/17 04:20 AM

Originally Posted By: DALE W
Originally Posted By: Raul Perez
Give me a call
I would highly recommend Raul's place. Close to the boat ramp and plenty of parking

Posted By: DedShort

Re: Falcon Lodging...? - 12/15/17 01:50 AM

Is it just you, or are you going with a group? I rented a house for a week last time I went. Had covered parking for at least 3 boats and was perfect for a group of 6. Might have slept 8, I don't remember for sure. When I go back, I will stay there again unless it's just 1 or 2 of us.
Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

Re: Falcon Lodging...? - 12/15/17 05:25 PM

We always stay here http://falconheightsmotel.com/

Rooms are clean, price is right and Carlos is a heck of a guy.

Nothing fancy, but you get a little kitchen, satellite TV, shower and can park your boat right in front of your door and hook up to charge. Its off the beaten path a bit and seems very safe as Carlos family and friends patrol the property all night it would seem. I have stayed there 4 times now and keep going back.

And as a bonus one of the maids left her panties in with my buddies dirty clothes... Not sure what that meant but hey its a bonus lol. **True story, least with think it was her, cant be sure but they sure showed up there! He thought it was me playing a prank, his wife was not amused, but was not me. We are staying with the maid was hitting on him lol
Posted By: 04champ

Re: Falcon Lodging...? - 12/15/17 05:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

Nothing fancy, but you get a little kitchen, satellite TV, shower and can park your boat right in front of your door and hook up to charge. Its off the beaten path a bit and seems very safe as Carlos family and friends patrol the property all night it would seem. I have stayed there 4 times now and keep going back.

And as a bonus one of the maids left her panties in with my buddies dirty clothes... Not sure what that meant but hey its a bonus lol. **True story, least with think it was her, cant be sure but they sure showed up there! He thought it was me playing a prank, his wife was not amused, but was not me. We are staying with the maid was hitting on him lol

was she hot?
Posted By: DBFishing83

Re: Falcon Lodging...? - 12/16/17 02:50 PM

Originally Posted By: 04champ
Originally Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

was she hot?

After you have been at Falcon in Zapata Texas for a week ....... all maids are HOT !!!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum