Texas Fishing Forum

BEST BOAT INS

Posted By: thefuzz

BEST BOAT INS - 12/08/17 07:46 PM

Looking for best deal on bass boat ins. Recommendations?
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: BEST BOAT INS - 12/08/17 07:59 PM

I use Foremost...division of Farmers. We're happy!
Posted By: Gamblinman

Re: BEST BOAT INS - 12/08/17 08:01 PM

Always check with your agent of your home and/or vehicle insurance policy first. They can sometimes give you discounts and rates you can't get from another agent. Another plus...should you have a claim, they may not be as quick to raise rates or even cancel your policy.

Sometimes, the least expensive isn't always the best value down the line.
Posted By: fouzman

Re: BEST BOAT INS - 12/08/17 08:03 PM

Call Bob Luellen at Worldwide Marine Insurers. Not only will he find you the best deal, he's an agent, should you ever have a claim, who will stay on top of it all the way through to ensure you get the best settlement possible. Bob is the best in the business, in my opinion. And his office staff are all outstanding, as well! They're fishermen and women, too.

http://worldwidemarineins.com/boat-insurance/4529301
Posted By: BAllen91

Re: BEST BOAT INS - 12/08/17 08:04 PM

Geico was the cheapest I could find...I think they bought a company that did only boat insurance.
Posted By: Matt1212

Re: BEST BOAT INS - 12/08/17 08:08 PM

Originally Posted By: fouzman
Call Bob Luellen at Worldwide Marine Insurers. Not only will he find you the best deal, he's an agent, should you ever have a claim, who will stay on top of it all the way through to ensure you get the best settlement possible. Bob is the best in the business, in my opinion. And his office staff are all outstanding, as well! They're fishermen and women, too.

This is all you need to know. He shopped me the best deal and agreed value important.
Posted By: BMCD

Re: BEST BOAT INS - 12/08/17 08:58 PM

Geico is the best price from my last insurance shopping experience. Even on auto. Had a boat claim last year and they handled it very quickly.
Posted By: thefuzz

Re: BEST BOAT INS - 12/08/17 09:11 PM

Thanks guys!
Posted By: J Rankin

Re: BEST BOAT INS - 12/08/17 10:27 PM

Best and cheapest I found is charter lakes
Posted By: 521Rangerman

Re: BEST BOAT INS - 12/08/17 10:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Matt1212
Originally Posted By: fouzman

This is all you need to know. He shopped me the best deal and agreed value important.
Posted By: TexBbq

Re: BEST BOAT INS - 12/08/17 11:07 PM

Seaworthy Insurance. They also own Boat U.S. and few other marine companies. Great customer service and not afraid to write a check.
Posted By: Little Mustang

Re: BEST BOAT INS - 12/08/17 11:52 PM

Travelers Insurance has a Mechanical Breakdown Policy. My 2000 Mercury 225 Optimax lost a cylinder last summer and they paid $7200.00 to have the Motor Rebuilt. Only insurance company for me.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum