Texas Fishing Forum

Power Pole Customer Service

Posted By: T-racer @ Mallard Marine

Power Pole Customer Service - 11/20/17 03:27 PM

I was so impressed with Power Pole's customer service I thought I would share.
I just purchased a boat with an old original 8 foot powerpole, so we aren't talking anything brand new nor was I the original owner. I knew when I bought the boat that the pole wasn't working. Was told it was the circuit board in the C monster pump. I called power pole to see if they could help me troubleshoot: after a couple minutes on the phone, he told me it sounded like it was indeed the circuit board, and asked for my name, address, and info. He then informed me they would ship out a new circuit board today, no charge, and just to send them the old one back.
I had my debit card out before I made the call expecting to have to pay for one! Older product, I'm not the original purchaser and they still took care of me. THAT is customer service in my book.
Posted By: Fishinfellow

Re: Power Pole Customer Service - 11/20/17 04:00 PM

Yep. Best Customer Service in the fishing industry.
Posted By: hogbus

Re: Power Pole Customer Service - 11/20/17 06:06 PM

They did something similar for me. Cracked bracket. They asked for a serial number and pic. Gave them the info and they shipped that part and all needed tubing and stuff for the swap. I told them I was not the original owner and it was out of warranty. He said. "I know but it shouldn't have broke in your lifetime". I was blown away!
Posted By: TX Strampion

Re: Power Pole Customer Service - 11/20/17 06:43 PM

I have had similar experiences with PP customer service. They don't mess around. Glad to hear they got you going!
Posted By: Pete Robbins

Re: Power Pole Customer Service - 11/20/17 07:48 PM

Ditto to all of the above. Customer for life.
Posted By: crankbait745

Re: Power Pole Customer Service - 11/20/17 08:07 PM

Power pole is the best. If they made a bass boat I would own one for sure!
Posted By: COWBOYSFAN008

Re: Power Pole Customer Service - 11/20/17 08:45 PM

Similar experience with the them, great folks.
Posted By: El Skeeter

Re: Power Pole Customer Service - 11/20/17 09:42 PM

Power Pole Customer Service is UNPRECEDENTED!!
Posted By: Allen Bass Fisher

Re: Power Pole Customer Service - 11/20/17 10:31 PM

About a year ago I had one of the pivot bolts break on the mounting bracket. I'm the third owner of the boat and the PP was waay out of warranty. They sent me a new bolt for the one that broke and sent me a new "upper" bolt that had not broken but the guy said if I replace one, I should replace the other. All no charge. Even shipped it FedEx with very good instructions.

I posted Kudos when it happened and am happy to see they are still providing great customer service.
Posted By: Diezel_Rocker

Re: Power Pole Customer Service - 11/20/17 11:47 PM

Best I have seen. I had a problem on a new boat.. used the Cmonster App to run a diagnostic and sent it to them. I caught a call the next day and they sent me a new pump FedX.
Posted By: dk2429

Re: Power Pole Customer Service - 11/21/17 01:33 AM

Similar deal here!!

Had a hydraulic break on me..... (my fault.) Called them monday morning around 8 o'clock..

Told them what happened, and what I needed... He said alright, Ill send you 2 new lines and fittings, no charge, free shipping.. So I was already happy as it was! But here's the kicker-

You know, I expected it to be here in a few days. Hell no! When I got home at 4 o'clock THAT SAME DAY I CALLED THEM, my box was sitting on the porch ready to go! Slapped the new lines on in 10-15 mins, and the boat is back in business.

You CANNOT beat CS that will send you your stuff via FedEx airplane SAME DAY SHIPPING for NO CHARGE WHATSOEVER.

This is why I run Power Pole
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Power Pole Customer Service - 11/21/17 01:49 AM

I know I'd like to add a set of the regular ol' 8ft shallow water anchors to my boat. After reading things like this, time and time again, it will definitely be Power Poles.

Awesome customer experiences and testimonies.
Posted By: jackiekennedyfishingguide

Re: Power Pole Customer Service - 11/21/17 02:33 AM

I've had excellent service from PowerPole
Posted By: Danny L. Weems

Re: Power Pole Customer Service - 11/21/17 03:41 AM

They should be the poster child for great customer service!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum