Texas Fishing Forum

logging in

Posted By: uncle_bagster

logging in - 03/03/18 10:57 PM

I log in on Internet Explorer because Chrome or Firefox will not allow me to log in. What's the reason?
Posted By: TreeBass

Re: logging in - 03/04/18 12:57 PM

good question, I don't use either chrome or firefox, but I'l sure someone will come along that does. Pretty sure its a setting on your end since alot of folks use it
Posted By: J.P. Greeson

Re: logging in - 03/04/18 01:53 PM

Originally Posted By: uncle_bagster
I log in on Internet Explorer because Chrome or Firefox will not allow me to log in. What's the reason?

What message are you getting when you try to log in?

Re: logging in - 03/04/18 10:08 PM

Username/Password not found. Sometimes I get password not correct. This wouldn't be a problem, but IE is not stable on my computer.
Posted By: J.P. Greeson

Re: logging in - 03/04/18 10:28 PM

Are you typing your user name and password in every time, or is the browser saving it? Is IE saving it and letting you log in? Are you doing anything different when you try to log in with Chrome or Firefox?

I primarily use Chrome and never see any of the problems people report.

Re: logging in - 03/04/18 11:01 PM

"Is IE saving it and letting you log in?"...yes. I have to type both in on the other 2. I don't remember what password IE is saving.

Re: logging in - 03/05/18 06:29 PM

"Is IE saving it and letting you log in?"...yes. I have to type both in on the other 2. I don't remember what password IE is saving.

so is this a password issue? You don't remember your password? If so thats an easy fix

Re: logging in - 03/05/18 10:05 PM

Originally Posted By: TreeBass

so is this a password issue? You don't remember your password? If so thats an easy fix

I can try getting another password and see what happens. If I can remember what password IE is saving, I might try that first. As of now, my IE password is a bunch of periods. I don't know if this is related, but IE is the only place I can watch YouTube commercial free.

Re: logging in - 03/06/18 02:14 PM

Ok, do I need to reset your password for you?

Re: logging in - 03/06/18 10:05 PM

Originally Posted By: TreeBass
Ok, do I need to reset your password for you?

Let's give it a try. I also have to log in under the user name of Bagster instead of Uncle_Bagster.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum