Texas Fishing Forum

Lund input needed, owners/sellers/anyone

Posted By: ricrod

Lund input needed, owners/sellers/anyone - 02/10/16 04:33 AM

So I am thinking I want to go with a Lund boat and wanted to get any input from anyone with any thing good or bad. Been looking at and talking to Jeff at Fish and Ski. Not many dealers close to us and very hard to find any used ones for sale. Please feel free to post anything you have to say about Lund or if you have seen used ones for sale or whatever.....
Thanks,
Rick
Posted By: BacklashedLund

Re: Lund input needed, owners/sellers/anyone - 02/10/16 04:08 PM

i bought a Lund 1625 Fury XL SS from Jeff last August. good price, we took the boat out for a test drive with no obligation to buy. great overall experiance. have seen him on Ray Roberts and he gave me some pointes on crappie fishing.
tom
Posted By: mjmetro0719

Re: Lund input needed, owners/sellers/anyone - 02/11/16 01:36 AM

I bought a used Lund 1700 Fisherman last year, I am a catfisherman and I rigged it up for my style of fishing, I am very pleased with this boat and with the Vhull I am able to cut through some rough water very easily, it is very spacious with good walls on the side which is good for safety purposes, I've owned several boats but this is definitely one of my favorite boats
Posted By: crapicat

Re: Lund input needed, owners/sellers/anyone - 02/23/16 04:55 PM

I have been to Canada on week long fishing trips and it always seemed they had 15 ft basic V hull Lund boats in their fleet, with 25 hp motors...the boats handled the rough waters of the large lake we were fishing with ease, even with the nasty winds that invariably can up during the day. My personal take is that a Lund boat is top quality and worth the money...there is a dealership in the metroplex, and I almost bought one last year that they had on special, but someone beat me to the punch...Good luck and good fishing...
Posted By: BAIT956

Re: Lund input needed, owners/sellers/anyone - 02/25/16 02:47 PM

Great V aluminum, V hull boats. I've used a 17' Mr Pike since 2006 in Minnesota every summer. It is an ideal boat for 2 man fishing. Pretty much the standard of the industry up north.
Posted By: redskeet100

Re: Lund input needed, owners/sellers/anyone - 02/25/16 06:07 PM

I had a Lund Pro-V 1750 SE. Best boat I have ever had. I bought it for when I lived up in Chicago, and towed that boat to Canada on fishing trips so many times I cannot remember. The boat was extremely durable. I would recommend that boat to anybody. The deep V is good for large rough water, and the aluminum gives you some leeway of you run into/rub against stuff unlike fiberglass where you get a bad scratch or chip and it compromises the area around it.
Posted By: BigDave1

Re: Lund input needed, owners/sellers/anyone - 02/25/16 06:51 PM

There is a reason used Lund's are hard to find! Best aluminum hull boat IMHO.
Posted By: Txmedic033

Re: Lund input needed, owners/sellers/anyone - 02/27/16 01:00 PM

You might have to make a road trip to pick it up, but there are plenty of used lunds available here.

Lunds
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum