Texas Fishing Forum

Best place to get a prop...

Posted By: TerryWilliams

Best place to get a prop... - 01/25/16 05:01 PM

Is there a good source for used props in DFW? I need to get a SS prop for my bass boat, 2005 Mercury 90HP. Looking for 21P/3 blade but would consider a 4 blade as well depending on price.
Posted By: steve@S2Marine

Re: Best place to get a prop... - 01/25/16 06:34 PM

call Josh at 903-763-0200
ups will drop it off at your front door.
Posted By: BODA

Re: Best place to get a prop... - 01/26/16 12:53 PM

BnB are good guys, Ive never dealt with Steve but I've never heard anything bad about him.

What I will say is to not set your heart on a pitch until you've run a few different props, I was convinced I needed a certain pitch on my boat, and was off 4 inches, there are alot of factors that determine correct propping other than pitch. i bought a craigslist special and got it worked on to suit my needs
Posted By: fordnut

Re: Best place to get a prop... - 01/26/16 01:36 PM

Originally Posted By: steve@scp

This is the best thing you can do. They can even tell you if that is the correct prop for your setup and if not recommend the correct one. Great guys that know their stuff right here.
Posted By: hopalong

Re: Best place to get a prop... - 01/27/16 12:00 PM

Originally Posted By: 2015fordnut
Originally Posted By: steve@scp

This is the best thing you can do. They can even tell you if that is the correct prop for your setup and if not recommend the correct one. Great guys that know their stuff right here.
thumb
Posted By: Josh@SCP

Re: Best place to get a prop... - 01/27/16 05:14 PM

Give me a call and we will get her figured out. I probably have something laying around the shop that we can try.
Posted By: Catch&Release-Me-Again

Re: Best place to get a prop... - 02/04/16 01:19 AM

Jaco's Marine is very reasonable.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum