Texas Fishing Forum

Best Bass Boat Seats?

Posted By: Boo in FW

Best Bass Boat Seats? - 12/17/15 03:57 PM

I have a 2007 Triton 21X2 and I'm looking to replace/upgrade my bucket seats and middle seat. I've looked far & wide and have found a few products I like and don't mind spending the money to get the best quality possible. Just wanted to throw it out here to get some feedback from TFFer's. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Posted By: plasma800

Re: Best Bass Boat Seats? - 12/17/15 07:15 PM

C&O Marine will remake them for you. Matter of fact, I'm pretty sure they have a lady on staff that actually makes the seats for all Tritons, including the current model year.

Christen Herndon - Parts Dept. & Web Admin
C&O Marine
1183 Petty Rd.
White Bluff, TN 37187
888-868-0361 / 615-797-4760

Other than that, bassboatseats.com is your best bet.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Best Bass Boat Seats? - 12/18/15 02:28 AM

Bassboatseatsdotcom. Very good quality. And very reasonable. Especially when you consider that they are completely new from the foam out.
Posted By: engnman

Re: Best Bass Boat Seats? - 12/20/15 12:55 PM

Look up Tempress Marine,they are local and have good products.
Posted By: Tony Maynard

Re: Best Bass Boat Seats? - 12/20/15 01:07 PM

I just put new Lebroc seats in my Blazer and love them. I chose Lebroc on the fact that is who built the factory set and I was able to choose my color scheme and they built them that way instead of some that only offer a couple color schemes. They weren't the cheapest nor the most expensive. Mine were under $1,000.00 for cockpit seats with fold down middle and rear seat and butt seat.

Re: Best Bass Boat Seats? - 12/20/15 04:21 PM

Originally Posted By: etex driller
I just put new Lebroc seats in my Blazer and love them. I chose Lebroc on the fact that is who built the factory set and I was able to choose my color scheme and they built them that way instead of some that only offer a couple color schemes. They weren't the cheapest nor the most expensive. Mine were under $1,000.00 for cockpit seats with fold down middle and rear seat and butt seat.

Thanks for your input. I actually went to the Llebroc factory in Ft. Worth but their seats need support in the back. The seats in my Triton sit on a pedestal unit with no support in the back. I loved the quality of their seats and really wish they could work!

Re: Best Bass Boat Seats? - 12/20/15 04:38 PM

Originally Posted By: plasma800
C&O Marine will remake them for you. Matter of fact, I'm pretty sure they have a lady on staff that actually makes the seats for all Tritons, including the current model year.

Christen Herndon - Parts Dept. & Web Admin
C&O Marine
1183 Petty Rd.
White Bluff, TN 37187
888-868-0361 / 615-797-4760

Other than that, bassboatseats.com is your best bet.

I called Triton and they said they make their seats in house, which was hard to believe. I've been on C&O's website and they do seem to have the best offering and they are very proud of their product too! smile Thanks for the input!
Posted By: JkWho

Re: Best Bass Boat Seats? - 12/20/15 09:51 PM

Originally Posted By: SteezMacQueen
Bassboatseatsdotcom. Very good quality. And very reasonable. Especially when you consider that they are completely new from the foam out.

This right here...I just replaced mine in my skeeter and there is no comparison between the [censored] skeeter uses and the BBS, no comparison!!
Posted By: Big Kel

Re: Best Bass Boat Seats? - 12/21/15 12:43 AM

Yes, bassboatseats.com. I had a 20x2 earlier this year and bought the high back buckets there. They turned out looking great. I also bought the iron on Triton logos from Ebay and could not tell them from factory.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum