Texas Fishing Forum

Kudos to Glenn @ Custom Marine Concepts

Posted By: Bob Landry

Kudos to Glenn @ Custom Marine Concepts - 09/15/15 11:17 PM

A couple of weeks or so ago, I have a rod holder fabricated by Glenn for the rear of my 2015 Sea Ark. After I got it home and looking at it for a couple of days, It was evident that Glenn and I had a mis-communication, because it was so high above the motor it looked like a roll bar with a boat attached. I called Glenn last week and we discussed it briefly and he said bring it back in and we can shorten it. That's exactly what I did. I was at their shop today around 8:30 after leaving Austin around 5AM, left it with Glenn and met up with my old buddy, Olhipi, and while we had coffee at Cracker Barrel, Glenn's guy worked his magic on it, shortened it to a height just about the motor, and even used the original mounting positions and screw holes. When I picked it up, I asked Glenn what I owed him and he said don't worry about it, we got it.
Guys, this is a first class shop and the epitome of customer service. It just doesn't get any better and I can't say enough good things about these guys. The T-top, storage leaning post, and the rod holder are all as nicely built as I could ever ask for.

Posted By: Freeman Clark

Re: Kudos to Glenn @ Custom Marine Concepts - 09/16/15 01:59 AM

Looks outstanding. Also the rig that the rod rail is mounted on is very nice.
You may want to hit that old Rude with a little wax kinda getting a little dull.All jokes aside very nice rig.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum