Texas Fishing Forum

Does anyone know anything about Supreme bass boats?

Posted By: neverquit

Does anyone know anything about Supreme bass boats? - 07/27/15 12:19 AM

I just bought a 1996 model Supreme Sport Fisher Series bass boat and am curious about it. I have been around boats all my life,and have never seen a Supreme bass boat, or even heard of such a boat. I search the internet every way I could think of and found only one clue, an ad for a '95 for sale, but now cannot even find that. The look of the stylized "S" in the name "Supreme" on the side of the boat looks very much like the same "S" on Supreme river boats out of Mountain Home Arkansas. Maybe they made bass boats back in the mid-'90s. I am thinking this could be a rare boat, maybe worth more than I thought when I bought it. The styling, excellent workmanship and overall quality are clearly tops. Any info will be much appreciated!
Posted By: neverquit

Re: Does anyone know anything about Supreme bass boats? - 07/27/15 12:57 AM

Update- found the serial number plate hiding in plain sight, manufacturer was Smith Co, Minden LA. Joy was short lived- internet search has turned up nothing on the company. May not matter, since finding info on the manufacturer is only as small part of my question. Anyway, did not want to leave an error uncorrected.
Posted By: kingdad101

Re: Does anyone know anything about Supreme bass boats? - 07/27/15 04:47 AM

there is a Smith Marine in Minden LA..try calling them and ask..

if you can post a picture of the boat....
Posted By: steve@S2Marine

Re: Does anyone know anything about Supreme bass boats? - 07/27/15 04:52 PM

it's webster boat sales now.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum