Texas Fishing Forum

Nautic Star????

Posted By: TCK73

Nautic Star???? - 06/24/15 01:57 AM

I have been looking online at Center Console boats and came across the Nautic Star. Anyone have experience or happen to know anything about them? I noticed Carey and Sons in Granbury are a dealer for them, and was going to go look at one in person this week. I also was wondering how their sales and service is at that dealership. Buying a new boat is proving to be quite the task it seems.
Posted By: lenahorse

Re: Nautic Star???? - 06/24/15 02:02 AM

Excellent boat.

Re: Nautic Star???? - 06/24/15 02:37 AM

That's good to hear, thanks.
Posted By: lenahorse

Re: Nautic Star???? - 06/24/15 02:39 PM

Nautic Star
Blue Wave
Sportsman Master
Falcon
are the best riding boats I have ever been in
Posted By: Capt Craig

Re: Nautic Star???? - 06/25/15 12:47 AM

I have been running Nautic Star for about 6 years. 2200 Tournament, 1910, and currently the 2110 Shallow Bay.

In the last 3 years, other have come to me and I have 5 friends in Nautic Star boats. Absolutely an excellent brand of boat. Great customer service and superior design.

I highly recommend Nautic Star.

Re: Nautic Star???? - 06/25/15 02:33 AM

I appreciate the input guys. I have looked at Blue Wave, Nautic Star, Majek, and a few of the custom builders at the Gulf. I probably wont ever take it to the salt water, but I like that style of boat. The 1 or 2 times a year I fish in the Bay, I'm better off with a guide in more ways than one. I'm just looking at a good boat to chase Stripers and Hybrids and some Catfish ever now and then. I just like the way the Nautic Star's storage is set up and it has no wood in its construction. I was torn between getting an aluminum hull or a glass hull, and finally settled on the glass even though the Xpress boats I looked at were pretty nice. I have a little 16' Aluminum flat bottom anyway. I'm going tomorrow to check one out.
Posted By: Capt Craig

Re: Nautic Star???? - 06/26/15 05:20 PM

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I have a fantastic dealer I work with here in Waco. He is one of the top Nautic Star dealers in the state. He might be able to beat a deal by your local dealer.

Marineland Waco - Ken Sorley is the man to talk too.
Posted By: hideandseekfish

Re: Nautic Star???? - 06/26/15 07:50 PM

I bought a Nautic Star 2200 Sport from Carey and Sons in Granbury.
It's the first new boat I have ever bought. It fishes real well.
I'm still learning how to use it, but I like it.
PM me if you want more info.
Posted By: DanD14

Re: Nautic Star???? - 06/28/15 10:35 PM

Mine is a 2008 2110 shallow (tunnel) with a Yamaha F150. Bought it used and already set up with a jack plate. Very functional, plenty of room for 3 white bass / hybrid fishermen. We bass fish with it. A good drifting boat too. With the entry angle, it gets through the chop really nicely. One I plan on keeping for a really long time.
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: Nautic Star???? - 06/29/15 07:28 PM

I have a 2015 Nautic Star 244 XTS center console that I dearly love. I bought my boat also at Carey and Sons in Granbury. PM me if you have any questions. Also I went from a 2200 tournament pro Nautic Star to the 244 XTS so this is my second Nautic Star.

Re: Nautic Star???? - 06/30/15 02:11 AM

I looked at them today. I think I will probably pull the trigger on one this week, probably the 214 XTS.It will be plenty of boat for myself, wife, and son. I'm headed to San Antonio tomorrow for work, and will look at some at different dealerships.
Posted By: skeeter22

Re: Nautic Star???? - 06/30/15 02:26 AM

I have fished out of a 24 footer in Louisiana many times. Inshore and offshore. Great boats in my opinion.
Posted By: bbexotics

Re: Nautic Star???? - 07/09/15 07:05 PM

Look at the Gator Bay.best cc made
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum