Texas Fishing Forum

Any one done business with Mike Burleson, Burleson Marine in Garland?

Posted By: Fishin Cowboy

Any one done business with Mike Burleson, Burleson Marine in Garland? - 06/14/15 09:32 PM

Having some outboard issues here lately on a 96 Johnson 175 fast strike. Done a few things after looking at online forums and doing some minor mechanic work of my own. Still having some issues that I just cant figure. Have met with and talked with Mike briefly, seemed like a straight shootin' guy. Im wondering if anyone had good things to say, bad things or funny faces to make. Hard to find good work at a reasonable cost and find some one who wont bend ya over. Any feedback is appreciated and any recommendations you all could offer would be welcomed as well. Hoping to keep cost reasonable and quick work.
Posted By: lakeman

Re: Any one done business with Mike Burleson, Burleson Marine in Garland? - 06/16/15 08:27 PM

Mike did quite a bit of work for me in the mid 90's and was always a man of his word and honest about everything, I do know that has been a while though,
Posted By: BassHunter 69

Re: Any one done business with Mike Burleson, Burleson Marine in Garland? - 06/16/15 10:01 PM

Mike tried to fix an XP200 Rude for me back in the 90's without much luck. Sold as as scrap.

Nice guy though.
Posted By: Clay at twok

Re: Any one done business with Mike Burleson, Burleson Marine in Garland? - 06/17/15 10:54 PM

I use him all the time. He's awesome with my evinrudes and a cool nice guy as well.
Posted By: Fishin Cowboy

Re: Any one done business with Mike Burleson, Burleson Marine in Garland? - 06/20/15 12:15 AM

That's great. Its funny, my thread was up for 2 days before you posted; but I saw yours as well. Kinda shot this out there after my mind was made up that I was taking my Johnson over there. Haven't lake tested mine, and that will be the true tell, but Mike got to it quickly. And cost was reasonable. Really hope his efforts have fixed my dilemma. Thanks to ALL for their input
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum