Texas Fishing Forum

Kudos - Rockwall Marine & Vic's Marine

Posted By: C.

Kudos - Rockwall Marine & Vic's Marine - 05/19/15 04:34 AM

It's been said many times before but I have to reiterate!!

A couple of weeks ago, I had one of those UH_OH moments that happen from time to time. Managed to get my new Caracal against one of the carport support posts, ripping a section of the rub-rail loose and damaging the fiberglass beneath. This all happened 2 weeks out from a long-planned get-together of a group of old friends at Lake Fork. Late today I picked up the boat at Rockwall Marine, all fixed and ready to go to lake Fork tomorrow. When it happened, I really thought I would wind up cancelling or borrowing a boat, neither idea being very appealing.

Tommy & John at Rockwall Marine, together with their fiberglass repair partner at Vic's went the extra mile, or two, or three to get me back in action on short notice.

So many deserved kudos to them!

To those who are customers of these guys, this comes as no surprise --- these guys will go the extra mile for you! If you're not presently a customer and need a boat, or need work done on your boat you would be well advised to contact them. They definitely will take care of you and treat you right!

Many, many thanks Tommy, John and Vic!!

C.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum