Texas Fishing Forum

Pro Craft Quality

Posted By: Mustang3475

Pro Craft Quality - 04/20/15 04:14 PM

Hello,

New to the board. I was curious to see if anyone had some input on a 2001 Pro Craft 210 pro with a 225 Mercury EFI. Looks good, not sure of the hours. Are these good boats, or should i be looking at something else? Thanks for the input.
Posted By: TITANIUM-BACK

Re: Pro Craft Quality - 04/20/15 05:32 PM

I know 1 person who has a pro craft fiberglass bass boat. The way he abused it and still does plus bought it new and has parked it out side with no cover. It is still going strong but does have lots of gel coat cracks and fading.
Posted By: MV

Re: Pro Craft Quality - 04/20/15 05:36 PM

I have a 99 everything is in real good shape
Posted By: KingwoodCat

Re: Pro Craft Quality - 04/20/15 05:44 PM

Hey, I'm not one to talk down any boat, but my Bass Cat Dealer took one in on trade and it took him almost 3 years to get rid of it.
Posted By: Mustang3475

Re: Pro Craft Quality - 04/20/15 05:59 PM

Thanks guys for the input. Something in my gut says not to buy, so the search continues.
Posted By: Chemdawg

Re: Pro Craft Quality - 04/20/15 09:37 PM

I had a pro craft and loved more then my skeeter I never and an issue with it no gell coat cracks or stress cracks the only thing i had issues with was the in dash fish finder it went out a few times but other then that it was a great boat i have seen some that were way way over priced here is how i look at boats i dont care to much about what others say is a good or bad boat if it was taken care of maintained runs good and every thinkg looks good and checks out and you take it for a spin in the lake and like it and it suites your needs buy it the boat i have now most would say is a horrible baot but no one can give me a reason why other then the fact is a little ruff riding it is a great boat and great prices and the motor has never had any issues to me it is my favorit boat lost of room runs like a dream at 35mph it is an 1996 18.5 Center Conceal with a 1996 johnson 112spl I like it more the all my bass boats i have ever owned. Pro Craft were Not top of the line but the were pretty well made. in the end it comes down to how well it was taken care of
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum