Texas Fishing Forum

fiberglass

Posted By: huntinfishinsumb

fiberglass - 08/04/12 08:45 AM

anyone heard of winchester fiberglass in burleson hes got great prices but would like some referrnce

Posted By: Dwight

Re: fiberglass - 08/04/12 04:45 PM

Try Steve Westerman in Cleburne....

Posted By: huntinfishinsumb

Re: fiberglass - 08/04/12 06:06 PM

yea ive heard of steve im probobly gonna get with him

Posted By: Dwight

Re: fiberglass - 08/04/12 06:40 PM

I am one of his best customers!!! Just tell him I sent you!!

Posted By: harper642

Re: fiberglass - 07/13/15 08:02 PM

Winchester Fiberglass in Burleson. I have a just had a BAD experience with Greg Winchester. FYI

This was the absolute worst experience ever! After hearing EVERY EXCUSE possible, we picked up our UNFINISHED boat that is in complete shambles. Thanks to Greg- it's a total loss. What ever you do... DO NOT USE THIS MAN for your boat!

Seriously, he had the boat for 42 weeks (yes, that is 10+ months) and it is a hot mess... it is not suitable for use... he didn't finish the new Gel Coat, floor, etc.... the list goes on.

To make matters worse, towards the end he wasn't even possible to reach by phone or text message, completely dismissive. The only reason why we have what is left of our boat today is that we asked for our money back.

Save yourself the time, effort and energy- do your research and find a competent vendor to work with. Greg Winchester is not the person to contact for gel coat or floor repair. Trust me- I have the photos to prove what kind of work he provides.
Posted By: Lifetime Angler

Re: fiberglass - 07/14/15 04:09 AM

Ouch.
Posted By: DAN-O

Re: fiberglass - 07/16/15 03:23 PM

Sooner Fiberglass in OKC! Worth the drive for the $ you save!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum