Texas Fishing Forum

power poles

Posted By: dobbin

power poles - 05/31/18 02:57 PM

Last night the power poles were making a sound like they were trying to deploy but would not move. Even trying to deploy them to run through a cycle they would not go down. When the sound was herd the line would serge and line would move but pole would stay up.
Any ideas.... Bad switch? Stuck switch?
Where would be a good place to start searching the issue....... Thanks for any help

Re: power poles - 06/01/18 04:44 PM

Contacted power pole... He said it sounded like the mother board. He is sending new mother board and cap to pump. There is a bracket that has a crack and he is also sending this part as well. No questions just said need the serial number and parts on the way..... I like that.......
Posted By: Ripinlip

Re: power poles - 06/01/18 09:26 PM

They are the best with customer service in the business!! If that doesn’t help you might need to disassemble the pump from the Oil reservoir and clean the pump screens that’s what I had to do with mine after replacing the motherboard didn’t resolve my problems

Re: power poles - 06/01/18 10:40 PM

I just hate all that standing on your head down in the underside of the back of the boat. My muscles are hurting just thinking about all that upside down work... lol
Posted By: El Skeeter

Re: power poles - 06/02/18 01:58 AM

Power Pole customer service , other manufacturers could take a page from their book.

Re: power poles - 06/03/18 01:15 PM

I have talked with power pole again and he told me to undo the wire going to the mother board to see if this will stop the surging sound coming from the pump. I can see it but have never messed with this. Question does the wire just plug into the top of the pump.
thanks for help
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum