Texas Fishing Forum

Ethanol free gas in Waco

Posted By: bananaman

Ethanol free gas in Waco - 01/02/18 09:48 PM

Forgive me if this was already posted; I did search and didn't see a post.
For anyone interested, the Wal-Mart on Franklin in Waco now sells ethanol free gas. As far as I know this is the only place in 100 miles where we Waco folks can get this.
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Ethanol free gas in Waco - 01/02/18 09:51 PM

Not any help for you but I’ve found it odd. Our Murphy/Walmart has ethanol free and for the last few months they have not been getting any in stock. I sure do hope they aren’t planning on dropping it.
Posted By: Bob Landry

Re: Ethanol free gas in Waco - 01/03/18 12:15 AM

Here's a link to a site that tells you where you can y ethanol free gas all over the country.

https://www.pure-gas.org
Posted By: SC-001

Re: Ethanol free gas in Waco - 01/03/18 03:06 AM

Originally Posted By: grout-scout
Not any help for you but I’ve found it odd. Our Murphy/Walmart has ethanol free and for the last few months they have not been getting any in stock. I sure do hope they aren’t planning on dropping it.

The Waco one was out of E-0 for quite a good while after the hurricane. Sure hope they don't drop it, gets quite alot of business come spring, seen boats lined up there on fair weather weekends...
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Ethanol free gas in Waco - 01/03/18 03:29 AM

Originally Posted By: Bossbowman
Originally Posted By: grout-scout

The Waco one was out of E-0 for quite a good while after the hurricane. Sure hope they don't drop it, gets quite alot of business come spring, seen boats lined up there on fair weather weekends...

Maybe ours is just dropping it for now since it’s time for a winter blend, or at least hope that’s the reason.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum