Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Fork Tackle Repair closing

Posted By: conniek

Lake Fork Tackle Repair closing - 03/02/16 08:59 PM

Since Tommy has had open heart and both legs operated on and still in therapy till May, we have decided it is time to close our shop. I just want to thank everybody for their many years of support on here. It has meant a lot. I have always liked TFF and have lots of customers who are now great friends and I appreciate it very much. Thanks again for making our shop the best. Ihave always loved this little business and will miss it, but Tommy wants to go fishing so that is exactly what we going to do. Any of you get over here to Fork and have time, give us a holler and we will meet up with you. Thanks so much, my heart is sadden, but it is just time for new chapter in life. Huga to all.
Posted By: Kay Dyson

Re: Lake Fork Tackle Repair closing - 03/02/16 10:56 PM

Some fine folks, always went above and beyond for my stuff.. I'll use RT now, he's pretty darn good..
Posted By: Thad Rains

Re: Lake Fork Tackle Repair closing - 03/03/16 12:02 AM

Yep, GREAT PEOPLE, Connie and Tommy, Good luck on your 2nd retirement. Don't catch too many fish out of Fork. LOL.
Posted By: Bryanj

Re: Lake Fork Tackle Repair closing - 03/03/16 04:19 AM

Good luck Tommie and Connie. I came to your training years ago and cleaned reels for a while. Hope you enjoy the fishing!
Posted By: TBassYates

Re: Lake Fork Tackle Repair closing - 03/03/16 01:33 PM

Thanks for your help through the years. Go have some fun fishing.
Posted By: Fly chef

Re: Lake Fork Tackle Repair closing - 03/04/16 05:56 AM

I just bought your video will l still get it ?
Posted By: The Tacklesmith

Re: Lake Fork Tackle Repair closing - 03/10/16 11:54 PM

You and Tommie are some amazing people.
I really hate to see you close up shop.

You will be missed for sure.

Finally you can both retire again for good. Go relax and get some fishing in.

Thank you for all your help and support over the years. I wouldn't be where I am without you all.
Posted By: Nathan "Bull" Montgomery

Re: Lake Fork Tackle Repair closing - 03/11/16 04:33 PM

Your annoucement has me curious. Do you guys have any spare parts and things of that nature you will be looking to get rid of since you are getting out of the reel repair business? My part time cleaning/repair business has been picking up steam so it might be time for me to stock a few of the more common parts so just thought Id ask. Thanks!

Good luck to y'all in your next chapter in life! Fishing is a good way to spend it wink
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum