Texas Fishing Forum

Chronarch 150HG

Posted By: LSM

Chronarch 150HG - 09/25/15 10:32 PM

Anyone know how to get the side covers off? There are only two screws (handle side plate) on the whole reel. Can't find anything on the net.
Posted By: YAMADOGGY

Re: Chronarch 150HG - 09/26/15 01:56 AM

I JUST LOOKED AT A PDF PARTS BREAKDOWN AND ITS PRETTY GOOD AS A REF. JUST GOOGLE THE REEL MODEL DISASSEMBLY AND LOOK FOR A PDF FILE LINK SHOWS SCREWS COMMING FROM THE INSIDE OF THE LINE SPOOL AREA THAT ATTACH INTO THE SIDE COVER, GOOD LUCK

Re: Chronarch 150HG - 09/26/15 03:12 AM

I saw that, but the left side needs to come off first. No screws on the left side, just a small lever that says open. I assume that it is a lock to hold side cover in place, but when I moved it into the open position, I still can't remove cover.
Posted By: Bob Landry

Re: Chronarch 150HG - 09/27/15 02:29 AM

There is a lever on the left side bottom. Push it forward. There is even a little arrow that points forward an says "open" The left cover will rotate downward slightly Pull straight out and the cover will come off. There is no hinge or screw holding it on, so do it somewhere so that if you drop it, you can retrieve it.

Re: Chronarch 150HG - 09/27/15 02:43 AM

Originally Posted By: Bob Landry
There is a lever on the left side bottom. Push it forward. There is even a little arrow that points forward an says "open" The left cover will rotate downward slightly Pull straight out and the cover will come off. There is no hinge or screw holding it on, so do it somewhere so that if you drop it, you can retrieve it.

Got it, thanks. I have looked high and low for help. The only thing that came with the reel was the schematic.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum