Texas Fishing Forum

ISO Reel Repair

Posted By: JoSkeeter

ISO Reel Repair - 07/06/15 01:48 PM

I'm looking for someone in the Kaufman or Dallas area that can repair my Citica. I'd rather not ship it off.

Thanks guys
Posted By: 03svtsnakevert

Re: ISO Reel Repair - 07/06/15 06:06 PM

I think Nathan bull Montgomery on here is in that area...hit him up and let him know that I sent ya...he has posts on here
Posted By: fouzman

Re: ISO Reel Repair - 07/06/15 07:15 PM

If not, SW Parts and Service. Also a very nice man at Fork who cleans and repairs reels. His name is R.T. PM me if you'd like his #
Posted By: Nathan "Bull" Montgomery

Re: ISO Reel Repair - 07/06/15 07:31 PM

Appreciate that Steve! However Im having to take a break for awhile. I have to finish out what I have first though. Got a baby coming very soon (July 30) and dont want to have a bunch of reels to clean around that time as I just wont have the time. I do appreciate it though!

Re: ISO Reel Repair - 07/06/15 08:07 PM

Originally Posted By: JoSkeeter
I'm looking for someone in the Kaufman or Dallas area that can repair my Citica. I'd rather not ship it off.

Thanks guys

if you change your mind on shipping it off, I will take care of it for you...very very fast turnaround time

Re: ISO Reel Repair - 07/06/15 08:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Nathan "Bull" Montgomery
Appreciate that Steve! However Im having to take a break for awhile. I have to finish out what I have first though. Got a baby coming very soon (July 30) and dont want to have a bunch of reels to clean around that time as I just wont have the time. I do appreciate it though!

no problem sir...glad to put in a good word for ya!!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum