Texas Fishing Forum

Lowrance LMS 332c

Posted By: joho5

Lowrance LMS 332c - 09/03/17 04:19 PM

Just bought a used boat that has this unit on it. Its not a long term unit for me but I want to use it until I get another. Couple of weird things I have to change is the transducer was just sitting freely in the bilge. I will have to mount to transom. Also it has a LGC2000 external puck. I want to bring the puck and the unit to the latest updates they received and I cant find where you do that.

How do I know if my gps puck is working? I would actually be happy to just use it as a mapping device for now.

Heres what I want to accomplish...how to update/know if my gps puck is connected, enabled, and working.

Also, the power button only turns the system on...wont turn it off.
Posted By: Capt Craig

Re: Lowrance LMS 332c - 09/03/17 06:23 PM

I suggest going to the Lowrance website and reviewing the owners manual.

Re: Lowrance LMS 332c - 09/03/17 08:48 PM

have read the manual. It clarified some things. It doesnt tell ou how to update the system, but I was able to find that out. I dont know if you have to update the gps puck separately or not. There is a download for it on the software page of lowrances website.

thanks
Posted By: Capt Craig

Re: Lowrance LMS 332c - 09/03/17 10:08 PM

The GPS puck does not have an upgrade, it is like the transducer which doesn't update either. Most units turn off by holding down the power button until a shutdown screen comes up.

Re: Lowrance LMS 332c - 09/04/17 01:08 AM

Originally Posted By: Capt Craig
The GPS puck does not have an upgrade, it is like the transducer which doesn't update either. Most units turn off by holding down the power button until a shutdown screen comes up.

yea, this one is messed up...when I hold the button down, nothing. I have to use the master power toggle to the switches to turn it off.
Posted By: T Bird

Re: Lowrance LMS 332c - 09/04/17 02:49 PM

Update here.

[img]http://www.lowrance.com/en-US/Software-Updates/[/img]
Posted By: Dayne

Re: Lowrance LMS 332c - 09/04/17 03:57 PM

There is a shop in Springfield MO that repairs electronics. They may be able to fix your power button.

http://www.clearcastmarine.com/
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum