Texas Fishing Forum

Humminbird PC Software

Posted By: Blue Blazer 2400

Humminbird PC Software - 05/13/17 01:17 AM

What kind of download do I need on my computer to be able to look at my saved waypoints off my Humminbird 1197? I need to make sure that everything saved to the SD card before I delete all the waypoints from my unit.
Posted By: Capt Craig

Re: Humminbird PC Software - 05/13/17 02:06 AM

Download Hummingbird PC. Afterward, you can insert your card and the results will show up on Google Earth so you can see all your waypoints.
Posted By: Blue Blazer 2400

Re: Humminbird PC Software - 05/13/17 12:47 PM

Does anyone know if I can register my 1197 once it has already been registered before? I registered it when it was new but it has been years since I have done any updates and I don't remember my password and I have gone to a new email address. So they can't send me my password.
Posted By: Bandit 53

Re: Humminbird PC Software - 05/13/17 12:53 PM

Call HB help desk and explain your situation. I am sure they can assist.
Posted By: BCBassCat

Re: Humminbird PC Software - 05/13/17 02:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Capt Craig
Download Hummingbird PC. Afterward, you can insert your card and the results will show up on Google Earth so you can see all your waypoints.

How does it display the waypoints? when I download of the card it shows depths, lat., long,. that's all Google showed me to be somewhere in Venezuela...
Posted By: 44 Diesel

Re: Humminbird PC Software - 05/13/17 03:00 PM

Originally Posted By: stratos
Does anyone know if I can register my 1197 once it has already been registered before? I registered it when it was new but it has been years since I have done any updates and I don't remember my password and I have gone to a new email address. So they can't send me my password.

Yes you can
Posted By: Capt Craig

Re: Humminbird PC Software - 05/13/17 04:50 PM

The attached pic is of Richland-Chambers south of the 287 bridge. It shows a line of stumps that I have marked. This is a screen shot of Google Earth. The assigned icon shows up as well as any number assigned to it.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum