Texas Fishing Forum

Navionics - Amon Carter and Aquilla

Posted By: ScottCook

Navionics - Amon Carter and Aquilla - 10/30/16 12:14 AM

Fished Amon Carter today was surprised that it's not in the internal Lowrance map on the Elite 5 or 7. Looked at Navionics web site today, and I do not see Amon Carter or Aquilla on the new cards (I swear they were both on an old card I had for my LMS377)

Can anyone with a Navionics card validate that Amon Carter or Aquilla are on the card?
Posted By: Wayne P.

Re: Navionics - Amon Carter and Aquilla - 10/30/16 12:48 AM

Look at the maps on the Navionics website's Web App. They are current as of Friday.

Amon Carter is there with Nautical Charts (not much detail) and some Sonar Charts.

Lake Aquilla is there also with HD Nautical Charts and Sonar Charts along with a lot of Community Edits shown.

A current updated card will have them.
Posted By: Corey Stanley

Re: Navionics - Amon Carter and Aquilla - 11/01/16 09:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Wayne P.
Look at the maps on the Navionics website's Web App. They are current as of Friday.

Amon Carter is there with Nautical Charts (not much detail) and some Sonar Charts.

Lake Aquilla is there also with HD Nautical Charts and Sonar Charts along with a lot of Community Edits shown.

A current updated card will have them.

As Wayne said above, did you find what you were looking for?

http://webapp.navionics.com

Posted By: ScottCook

Re: Navionics - Amon Carter and Aquilla - 11/02/16 11:39 PM

Corey - Checking out the web app now. Trying to figure it out, but it certainly looks like a good planning tool and both the lakes and others I was curious about are there.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum