Texas Fishing Forum

Helix 10 and 12

Posted By: Kyle405

Helix 10 and 12 - 12/02/15 10:55 PM

I use to be a Lowrance guy, in fact that's what I have now on my console and deck. But after playing with the Helix 9 at academy the other day, I am switching to the bird. The quality you get for the money and SI or DI plus GPS? Crazy good deal.

The issue I am having is, I can't find anywhere online or in store that has the helix 10 or 12 in stock. I've called tackle warehouse and they said Hunminbird says they are due to ship them sometime around Christmas.

Anyone else having this issue? Cabelas shows to have them but after placing my order I got an email saying they are back ordered till Dec 20th.
Posted By: TCK73

Re: Helix 10 and 12 - 12/02/15 11:04 PM

Have you tried Shut Up And Fish on the TFF? I have had good experiences doing business with him.
Posted By: Wayne P.

Re: Helix 10 and 12 - 12/02/15 11:11 PM

The 12 won't be out until Feb. They are in the testing phase now with some examples on the Humminbird Facebook site. Some dealers have the 9 and 10 in stock now.

Check with a marine electronics dealer that is an authorized Humminbird retailer.

Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: Helix 10 and 12 - 12/02/15 11:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Kyle405
I use to be a Lowrance guy, in fact that's what I have now on my console and deck. But after playing with the Helix 9 at academy the other day, I am switching to the bird. The quality you get for the money and SI or DI plus GPS? Crazy good deal.

The issue I am having is, I can't find anywhere online or in store that has the helix 10 or 12 in stock. I've called tackle warehouse and they said Hunminbird says they are due to ship them sometime around Christmas.

Anyone else having this issue? Cabelas shows to have them but after placing my order I got an email saying they are back ordered till Dec 20th.

Welcome to the Clearly, Simply, Better side of life Kyle.

I have a couple of the 9 & 10 SI/GPS combo' available. Call if interested Kyle.

David @ shut-up-and-fish
972 822 9285

Posted By: Kyle405

Re: Helix 10 and 12 - 12/03/15 03:52 AM

I'll call you tomorow then hopefully I can the 10 installed by this weekend! Thanks everyone!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum