Texas Fishing Forum

Lowrance out at Bass Pro - Grapevine THIS Sunday 10/11

Posted By: Rob Jasper Lowrance Pro-Staff

Lowrance out at Bass Pro - Grapevine THIS Sunday 10/11 - 10/08/15 11:21 AM

I will be working for Lowrance this Sunday out at Bass Pro - Grapevine. If I can help you with product knowledge, what to buy help, show you the product line or update your firmware come see me.

I will be there from 10A - 3P.
Rob Jasper
Posted By: machinist

Re: Lowrance out at Bass Pro - Grapevine THIS Sunday 10/11 - 10/10/15 04:02 PM

Rob, I can't make it to Bass Pro but I have a question for you. My fishing partner just bought 2 Elite 5
with the down scan/imaging feature to replace his existing LMS 332's. Can he mount the down scan transducer inside the bilge area of his boat like the 332 is mounted or does it have to be mounted on the
outside on the transom? Any help will be appreciated.

Johnny
Posted By: Rob Jasper Lowrance Pro-Staff

Re: Lowrance out at Bass Pro - Grapevine THIS Sunday 10/11 - 10/10/15 06:39 PM

This one can be mounted inside the boat.
Posted By: Pilothawk

Re: Lowrance out at Bass Pro - Grapevine THIS Sunday 10/11 - 10/11/15 04:54 PM

Rob, I am up here in Kentucky so Bass Pro is out of the question. I have a question regarding some equipment that was given to me. Buddy upgraded his electronics so he gave me two Mark 5 Pro units and a lms522C.

My nitro has a worthless flasher on the console and a Humminbird Helix 5 gps/SI on the trolling motor. My pontoon has a basic Garmin on the console and that's it.

Electronics are key here on Kentucky Lake. Fishing the humps in summer is just about the only way to catch bass.

My question for you is whether these are worth installing, and if so, what arrangement would you recommend. If I were to purchase another SI unit, would it be of better use on the console or the troller.

Thanks for your advice.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum