Texas Fishing Forum

My review of David @ Shut-up-and-fish.com

Posted By: Ltcm09

My review of David @ Shut-up-and-fish.com - 07/23/15 01:50 AM

I don't normally do these but i just had to say something about the top notch customer service from David over at Shut-up-and-fish.com
Click Here

I purchased the 999ci hd combo unit from him and its perfect. Had to have it professionally installed cause i didn't want any errors doing it myself. Came out 100% even the transducer mounting, which i thought would take a few minor tweeks.

All in all the best part about David is you can call/text/ or pm him on here and he will respond in less than 5 minutes.

If you looking for fishing supplies give him a call customer service is everything to me and he did a great job and texted with me the whole way.

Thanks David
Posted By: OkieBob

Re: My review of David @ Shut-up-and-fish.com - 07/23/15 09:55 AM

Could not agree more! I've known David for a few years now and always find him more than willing
to help before and after the sale. And once you talk to him, wheather you buy or not, he is a friend for life. Great human being and great customer service!
Posted By: BlueTuna

Re: My review of David @ Shut-up-and-fish.com - 07/24/15 04:42 AM

David provides great prices and customer service!
Posted By: Gamblinman

Re: My review of David @ Shut-up-and-fish.com - 07/24/15 05:39 PM

I purchased 2 locators and a trolling motor from David to re-outfit my Gambler last year. Good price and great customer service!!

Gman
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum