Texas Fishing Forum

Free Navionics Webinar- Tackle-Organization, Preparation & Storage

Posted By: Corey Stanley

Free Navionics Webinar- Tackle-Organization, Preparation & Storage - 06/23/15 02:05 PM

Hey everyone, I will be doing a free webinar for Navionics over Tackle-Organization, Preparation & Storage. I will use a Powerpoint presenation, but most of the webinar will be live video where I will go over Tackle Prep for new bodies of water, Tackle Organization and Storage in my Boat, Truck and Garage. This is going to touch over the high points of each as this could go into great detail and last several hours, but if the participation/attendance on this webinar is up like the last few and if wanted we can do a second part diving more into deeper detail for each topic.To join this webinar see below:

Please register for Tackle-Organization, Preparation & Storage on Jun 25, 2015 7:00 PM CDT at:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4412216284414460417

We will discuss Tackle-Organization, Preparation & Storage in your boat, truck and home storage as you prepare for tournament competition or just to be more organized for fun fishing.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Brought to you by GoToWebinar®
Webinars Made Easy®
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum