Texas Fishing Forum

Lowrance Issue

Posted By: Dillon Y'Barbo

Lowrance Issue - 01/09/18 03:37 PM

Ive got 2 HDS 12 Gen 3 units im having some issues with. Im losing my maps and sometimes my sonar and downscan on my front graph using an ehternet cable...the cable is brand new. Ive got the voltage overlay on my display on both graphs...the graph at the bow of my boat normally shows 11.8V and my console graph shows 8.8V-10.8V most of the time. Ive got both graphs wired directly to my size 31 marine grade battery with an inline fuse. Periodically throughout the day ill take a fluke volt meter and check the voltage on my battery and it stays at 12V all day. I will lose the maps, sonar and downscan for 30 minutes to an hour at a time and sometimes it will come back. A lot of the time if I crank my boat and start to run to the next spot my console graph Voltage will go back up to 11.8-12V as it should... even then when I get to the next spot my map, sonar and downscan will still not show up on the bow unit. I need some help ive been dealing with this for about 2 months now...Ive done sent the graphs off a few times before for warranty issues...
Posted By: LakeForkBoatAccessories

Re: Lowrance Issue - 01/09/18 04:10 PM

I sent you a pm.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum