Medina Lake Open Tournament Oct 28th-Elite Bass Club

Posted By: Will.i.am

Medina Lake Open Tournament Oct 28th-Elite Bass Club - 10/16/17 04:41 AM

Re: Medina Lake Open Tournament Oct 28th - 10/22/17 05:11 PM

ttt
Posted By: Raul Perez

Re: Medina Lake Open Tournament Oct 28th - 10/26/17 01:54 PM

Guys come join us this weeked and you'll have the opportunity to win some great prizes like a free nights stay at BASMANS LODGING At falcon lake.
Posted By: Debra Hengst

Re: Medina Lake Open Tournament Oct 28th - 10/26/17 05:41 PM

^^^^^^
Nice! thanks

Debra smile
Posted By: Rich Webster

Re: Medina Lake Open Tournament Oct 28th - 10/26/17 08:35 PM

Should be a good Tournament hosted by a great group of guys. Looking forward to being there.

Re: Medina Lake Open Tournament Oct 28th - 10/28/17 12:56 AM

Make sure to come on out to Medina Lake tomorrow for our first annual open tournament. We will have the grill fired up with some Kiolbassa Smoked Meats sausage along with some Lone Star Beer to wash it all down!!! Ace Screen Graphics will also have a live printing station on site customizing some bass swag for ya along with some custom tackle packs from Subaji Lures. We will also be doing raffles giving away awesome prizes so come hang out and have a good time with Elite!!!
Posted By: Raul Perez

Re: Medina Lake Open Tournament Oct 28th - 10/31/17 04:22 AM

37 teams converged on Medina Lake on our first ever ELITE Open. We would like to Thank all who attended and Congratulations to our 1st place winners Brett and Chris Fisher that took home $1000.00, 2nd place Masters and Masters ($610.00) and in 3rd place Daniel Carmony and Chuy ($410.00) Plus big bass ($200.00). Thanks to our team members that put together a great event.
Special thanks the following sponsors that provided some great food, drinks and door prizes:
Ace Screen Graphics,Bassmans Lodging-Falcon Lake, GatorGuards, HillCrest Church, Joes Place, Kiolbassa Smoked Meats, Lone Star Beer, Northwest Roofing, On Plane Marine and Subaji Lures.

Like,share, and follow our Facebook, and Instagram pages for updates on all our upcoming events. We look forward to seeing you all there.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum