Texas Fishing Forum

Ray Roberts- Fishing for The Cure- Cook Childrens Charity Event Sat. Oct 28

Posted By: fishing4dcure

Ray Roberts- Fishing for The Cure- Cook Childrens Charity Event Sat. Oct 28 - 09/26/17 07:39 PM

http://www.usafishingtrails.com
USA Fishing Trails along with Westside Bass Club will be hosting The Fishing For The Cure Benefit Tournament on Saturday October 28th on Lake Ray Roberts. Here is the information -

• When: Saturday October 28th 2017
• Where: Lake Ray Roberts - Registration/Check In and weigh in at Ray Roberts Marina 1399 Marina Cir. Sanger, Tx.• Fishing Hours: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
• Entry Fee: $100.00 per boat – Capacity of boat for maximum occupants

This Open tournament will be hosted by USA Fishing Trails along with Westside Bass Club. This is a benefit to raise money for the Cook Childrens Hospital and Dreaming The Cure for the research of Pediatric Brain Tumors. We have a guaranteed first prize of $2000.00 You can register on line by debit or credit card until October 27th at http://www.usafishingtrails.com usafishingtrails.com.

You can register in person the morning of the event at The weigh-in Tent at the marina starting at 5:00AM. We will accept cash, credit card or checks. When you register, you can also purchase event t-shirts and raffle tickets. Those will also be available at weigh in.

ALL teams must check in at The Marina the morning of the event and get their live wells checked. After you have checked in, you may trailer to a ramp of your choice, launch and go to your spot. First cast is 7:00AM. Lines out of the water at 3:00PM. You MUST be in line to weigh your fish by 4:00PM.

We are in the process of getting our prizes together. If you have something you would like to donate, please contact me here via PM or e-mail to leelavender@yahoo.com. These do NOT have to be fishing related.

Sponsorship's are available for the tournament. If you are interested in sponsoring us, please contact me and I will get you a sponsorship form that details exactly what you receive for your money. A sponsorship of as little as $500.00 includes being recognized as an official sponsor and get your name or company logo placed on the Official Dreaming the Cure Boat! Also as a Token of Appreciation you will receive a hand made gift from one of the "Dreaming the Cure" children!

If you can't make it out, but would like to donate Please make check payable to: Cook Children's Hospital, and in the memo write: Fishing for the Cure. Please send donations to Fishing for the Cure: 3115 N. Main st. Cleburne, Tx. 76033, or call Lee Lavender @ (817) 602-0761. I will make sure you get a tax deductible receipt.
Posted By: huchowski

Re: Ray Roberts- Fishing for The Cure- Cook Childrens Charity Event Sat. Oct 28 - 09/30/17 06:13 PM

I'm in,glad to do this.
Posted By: Basshead21

Re: Ray Roberts- Fishing for The Cure- Cook Childrens Charity Event Sat. Oct 28 - 10/05/17 02:12 PM

I am in. Cooks is a great place for children.

Re: Ray Roberts- Fishing for The Cure- Cook Childrens Charity Event Sat. Oct 28 - 10/09/17 09:09 PM

Thanks for helping.
Posted By: Crankenstein7

Re: Ray Roberts- Fishing for The Cure- Cook Childrens Charity Event Sat. Oct 28 - 10/10/17 10:13 AM

Is it ur 5 biggest bass weighed in, and do you pas for big bass?
Posted By: bobrfishes

Re: Ray Roberts- Fishing for The Cure- Cook Childrens Charity Event Sat. Oct 28 - 10/10/17 03:03 PM

ADDED TO
www.BASSTOURNAMENTFINDER.COM

Re: Ray Roberts- Fishing for The Cure- Cook Childrens Charity Event Sat. Oct 28 - 10/13/17 05:59 PM

Yes 5 fish stringer. Big bass pot will be determined by how many entries.
Posted By: Raettig

Re: Ray Roberts- Fishing for The Cure- Cook Childrens Charity Event Sat. Oct 28 - 10/16/17 11:50 AM

I AM IN WILL PAY THE MORNING OF TOURNAMENT.
Posted By: Chasin Hogs

Re: Ray Roberts- Fishing for The Cure- Cook Childrens Charity Event Sat. Oct 28 - 10/16/17 12:33 PM

We are in too. I haven't been on the lake in 15 years. I'm ready to donate as usual.

Re: Ray Roberts- Fishing for The Cure- Cook Childrens Charity Event Sat. Oct 28 - 10/17/17 07:29 PM

Great! Hope to see everyone there. It is for a Great cause!!
Posted By: Barrett

Re: Ray Roberts- Fishing for The Cure- Cook Childrens Charity Event Sat. Oct 28 - 10/17/17 07:38 PM

We will come fish.
Posted By: BrianFox

Re: Ray Roberts- Fishing for The Cure- Cook Childrens Charity Event Sat. Oct 28 - 10/17/17 08:23 PM

I am in will pay morning of Tounry also.
Posted By: Skeet29

Re: Ray Roberts- Fishing for The Cure- Cook Childrens Charity Event Sat. Oct 28 - 10/19/17 12:50 AM

is this tournament based off usafishing trails rules ? Entry 100 , "capacity of boat for maximum occupants". Please clarify what a team means?
Posted By: Hook'em79

Re: Ray Roberts- Fishing for The Cure- Cook Childrens Charity Event Sat. Oct 28 - 10/20/17 11:38 AM

Is there an off limits period?
Posted By: ZX4545

Re: Ray Roberts- Fishing for The Cure- Cook Childrens Charity Event Sat. Oct 28 - 10/20/17 01:03 PM

OFF LIMITS & PRE- FISHING: There is a strict off limits period for all USAFT tournaments from midnight on tournament day until the start of the tournament (trailering to your spot is allowed, but absolutely no fishing or lines in the water during this time). For teams that have registered and paid for an event before the Thursday before the event, there is no off limits period for that event, except from midnight until the start of the tournament. For teams that have not registered for an event, the off limits period begins at 12:00 AM on the Thursday before that event, and stays in effect until a team has registered for that event. Once a team (or individual) is registered, they are allowed to prefish/scout. There is no deadline for registration until the start of the event. Contestants are not allowed to be on the tournament lake for any reason during the off limits period unless they have registered and paid for that event, unless otherwise approved by the TD.

Re: Ray Roberts- Fishing for The Cure- Cook Childrens Charity Event Sat. Oct 28 - 10/23/17 02:31 PM

We are using usafishing rules, however being a Charity event, some rules do not apply. A Team= per boat. Maximum occupants = boat capacity for the vessel, so bring the wife and kids as long as you have life jackets and a running live well. However, the maximum amount of bass in the boat is 5 fish. There is no off limits period for this tournament because most people will be paying at the ramp.
Posted By: Skeet29

Re: Ray Roberts- Fishing for The Cure- Cook Childrens Charity Event Sat. Oct 28 - 10/23/17 11:47 PM

Thanks for update, sounds like a fun event and for a good cause , we will be there
Posted By: Basshead21

Re: Ray Roberts- Fishing for The Cure- Cook Childrens Charity Event Sat. Oct 28 - 10/26/17 12:41 AM

We are looking forward to this. I hope the cold temps get them moving into some creeks.
Posted By: Barrett

Re: Ray Roberts- Fishing for The Cure- Cook Childrens Charity Event Sat. Oct 28 - 10/26/17 02:15 AM

Fishing was brutal today but we will see you there!
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: Ray Roberts- Fishing for The Cure- Cook Childrens Charity Event Sat. Oct 28 - 10/26/17 03:30 PM

Best of luck! Bump for a great cause!
Posted By: 203 CHAMP

Re: Ray Roberts- Fishing for The Cure- Cook Childrens Charity Event Sat. Oct 28 - 10/26/17 08:49 PM

I will be fishing this. Love Cooks Childrens Hospital. Great cause and looking forward to it.
Posted By: dlwfish

Re: Ray Roberts- Fishing for The Cure- Cook Childrens Charity Event Sat. Oct 28 - 10/27/17 09:56 PM

Is this a kid friendly tournament?

My boy wants to fish it with me... 8yrs old

I assume it’s ok..
Posted By: Mr. Skeeter

Re: Ray Roberts- Fishing for The Cure- Cook Childrens Charity Event Sat. Oct 28 - 10/27/17 10:02 PM

Any off limit areas on the lake during the tournament?
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum