Texas Fishing Forum

Mountain Creek Tournament

Posted By: Buzz_Duzz

Mountain Creek Tournament - 03/09/17 12:56 AM

Ok guys lets go again..Sat March 18th. 7am till 2 pm..That seemed to work pretty good. Going to change a couple of things. After a few things were brought to my attention i found i was doing a couple of things wrong. So Im going to try this and see if it works out better.
Entry fee is $60.00 per boat.
Big bass is optional at $10.00.
Not going to do a trash fish pot unless we all wont to after we get there.
1 limit per boat. No fishing anywhere that is or has been marked by buoys or signs. we all know where these places are so i dont need to go into that. Anyway, lets see if we can get a crew back out there again and catch some fish.
Posted By: bradnitro175

Re: Mountain Creek Tournament - 03/16/17 06:26 PM

bump

Re: Mountain Creek Tournament - 03/16/17 11:08 PM

Nobody wants to fish ?
Posted By: T-racer @ Mallard Marine

Re: Mountain Creek Tournament - 03/17/17 02:44 AM

Can't make this one but hope y'all get on some. See y'all at the next one hopefully.
Posted By: Rooster Cruiser

Re: Mountain Creek Tournament - 03/17/17 07:41 PM

Are there any boat ramps available other than the one across from DBU/ Mountain Creek pkwy?

Re: Mountain Creek Tournament - 03/18/17 10:28 AM

No Rooster thats the only one. Looks like we are going to have to fix it again like the guys did last year. Or i can call the city. Just not sure who to call. Dallas or Grand Prairie.

Re: Mountain Creek Tournament - 03/18/17 10:33 AM

Ill be out there in the morning anyway if people show up. Fish are still gonna bite. And if it doesnt rain you can go around the hole in the road into the grass
Posted By: Rooster Cruiser

Re: Mountain Creek Tournament - 03/18/17 01:45 PM

Thank you
Posted By: The reel pro

Re: Mountain Creek Tournament - 03/24/17 04:16 PM

Y'all doing one this sat or Sunday?
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum