Texas Fishing Forum

Bryan Davis Open Memorial tournament on Texoma October 1 -- Start times posted

Posted By: TBT

Bryan Davis Open Memorial tournament on Texoma October 1 -- Start times posted - 09/20/16 03:43 PM

The Bud Light Trail will host a Memorial benefit tournament for the wife and son of Bryan Davis on Saturday October 1st at Highport Marina.

* Bass tournament will be a $200 entry fee per team. Start fishing at 7am and Stop fishing at 3pm and be in line with 5 fish limit catch by 4pm

* Striper tournament will be a $200 entry fee for up to 6 members on the team. Start fishing at 7am and Stop fishing at 1pm and be in line with the two largest stripers per team by 2pm

Both events allow trailering. 80% payback on a 1 per 5 entry basis.

Please contact Charlie Davis at 817-925-1848 with any donations for the raffle.

There will be entertainment and food offered for the event by the Flip Flop Foundation. Anglers get food free and all other non anglers must purchase a ticket for $20 which includes the food and entertainment.

Bryan passed away last November in a boating accident and we are raising money for his wife and son with the raffle, food and entertainment sales, plus the 20% of entry fees collected.

Thank you,
BLT staff

Re: Bryan Davis Memorial tournament on Texoma October 1 - 09/21/16 12:29 PM

So Far we have the following raffle items:

* EZ Step system
* 2 TFO Rods
* Lake Fork Guide trip with Skeeter Fowler
* Hydrowave

We would appreciate any donations to help raise money for the wife and son of Bryan Davis. All raffle proceeds will be given to his family.

Re: Bryan Davis Memorial tournament on Texoma October 1 - 09/22/16 12:37 AM

Thank you Skeeter Fowler for your generous support.

BLT staff
Posted By: Scott Gordon

Re: Bryan Davis Memorial tournament on Texoma October 1 - 09/22/16 01:10 PM

Wish I would be home that weekend to attend this event. My heart still breaks and I miss Bryan very much!

Re: Bryan Davis Memorial tournament on Texoma October 1 - 09/22/16 01:37 PM

Thanks Scott. Bryan valued your friendship as do the rest of our staff.

Thanks,

Charlie
Posted By: nate king

Re: Bryan Davis Memorial tournament on Texoma October 1 - 09/23/16 11:03 AM

Wow, I just found out about Bryan. I have really been out of the fishing loop for a little over a year! Very sad news.......What an awesome guy he was. I will never forget the day I met Bryan. It was also the day Robby Rose went down. Me and Bryan talked long after the big bass event was over. I have only spoke with Bryan that one time, but for some reason, he has never left my mind. Guess that's just the kind of guy he was......Sorry for the loss.

Re: Bryan Davis Memorial tournament on Texoma October 1 - 09/23/16 07:57 PM

Nate,
Thanks for your thoughts.
BLT STAFF

Re: Bryan Davis Memorial tournament on Texoma October 1 - 09/26/16 02:45 PM

This is an open tournament. Anyone can enter without a membership fee.

The entry fee is $200 per team.

Re: Bryan Davis Memorial tournament on Texoma October 1 - 09/28/16 01:55 PM

The early entry list on our website is not updated due to the fact that many anglers have entered on the Flip Flop website and most anglers will enter the morning of the tournament.

Fyi
USAFT STAFF

Re: Bryan Davis Memorial tournament on Texoma October 1 - 09/29/16 05:31 PM

Looking forward to seeing anglers at the lake.

USAFT STAFF
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum