Texas Fishing Forum

Lake alan henry working Man's T on 8/5

Posted By: Thad Rains

Lake alan henry working Man's T on 8/5 - 07/30/16 05:44 PM

The next Alan Henry working Man's T will be held on 8/5, Friday night from 6:30 to 10:30. $20 entry fee with an optional $5 big bass pot. 3 fish limit and have your fish IN LINE on teh CRAPPIE DOCK BY 10:30 to be counted. 2 unders can be kept, any size. If you keep 3, one MUST BE 18" long. If you catch 3 overs, you probably won the T. Contact me here or at thadrains@aol.com. My phone took a swim and I am in the process of getting it replaced. They say it will take 2 weeks to get a new one, so I may be w/o for a while. We look forward to seeing you out there. Tight lines, keep safe and good luck.

Thad Rains

Re: Lake alan henry working Man's T on 8/5 - 08/01/16 08:05 PM

bump

Tight lines, keep safe and good luck.

Thad Rains

Re: Lake alan henry working Man's T on 8/5 - 08/04/16 07:02 PM

TTT

Tight lines, keep safe and good luck.

Thad Rains

Re: Lake alan henry working Man's T on 8/5 - 08/06/16 05:02 PM

Had 15 anglers enter the T, with an additional young man for big bass. It was tuff fishing, however, as only about 7 anglers weighed fish. 3 fish for 4.43 won it with a big fish of 2.20. I was 2nd with 3.88 and big fish of 1.96, caught on the first cast of the day. Fish were cuaght from 4' to 26' deep. Soft plastics seemed to be the best thing to fish. Big fish came on a brush hog. My first fish came on a Wave Worm Bamboo stick i Pink. 2nd fish I had was on a white fluke. So, basically, hit them in the head and set the hook. Wish I had more for you. Hope this helps. Tight lines, keep safe and good luck.

Thad Rains
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum