Texas Fishing Forum

WTF Lake Travis 7-31-16 Only 3 Sundays left before Texas Bass Trail Travis!

Posted By: long shot

WTF Lake Travis 7-31-16 Only 3 Sundays left before Texas Bass Trail Travis! - 07/26/16 08:50 PM

We are going to change things slightly for the next 3 weeks leading up to the Texas bass trail event. Take off will be safe light instead of 6. Safe light is about 6:20. Weigh in will likely be 3 pm for the next 3 weeks as well. We will decide that the morning of this week's tournament.
5 legal black bass like always, including any size Guadalupe bass. The TBT event only allows 14+ inch bass but this has been a standard for over 2 years running so I'm not changing that. I hope to see you all out there for my next 3 weeks and I'll see you on the water for. the Texas bass trail tournament as well.
Posted By: long shot

Re: WTF Lake Travis 7-31-16 Only 3 Sundays left before Texas Bass Trail Travis! - 07/30/16 05:12 PM

Joe Bill Hale will be at dink Pearson taking entries and releasing the boats. If you want to take off from there to fish that area of the lake, feel free. Weigh in will be at pace bend park. Tournament point.
Posted By: ShallowWaterKing

Re: WTF Lake Travis 7-31-16 Only 3 Sundays left before Texas Bass Trail Travis! - 08/09/16 09:31 PM

How many are showing up ?
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum