Texas Fishing Forum

Finally got the Lake Alan Henry DVD made To those I have fished with contact me

Posted By: Thad Rains

Finally got the Lake Alan Henry DVD made To those I have fished with contact me - 06/17/16 12:24 AM

I have 20 copies right now, but they are completing the order of 100. This DVD shows the lake from one end to the other, digging dirt on both ends with the big motor. It is 25' deep. Sale price is $60, including tax. Moderators, if it is not too much to ask, can you leave this here in the Bass Fishing section as I am also putting it in the Plugs and Announcements. The same people do not read both. Thanks in advance. If interested, please PM me or e-mail me at thadrains@aol.com. The date of the video is November 27th, 1997 around 4:00 PM.

Tight lines, keep safe and good luck.

Thad Rains

Re: Finally got the Lake Alan Henry DVD made To those I have fished with contact me - 06/19/16 02:48 PM

To those I have fished with, please contact me with your information so I can send your free copy of the DVD to you. I want to pay my debt and get you your free DVD. Tahnks again for letting me fish with you. Tight lines, keep safe and good luck.

Thad Rains
t

Re: Finally got the Lake Alan Henry DVD made To those I have fished with contact me - 06/25/16 11:32 PM

bump

Thad Rains

Re: Finally got the Lake Alan Henry DVD made To those I have fished with contact me - 06/30/16 02:42 AM

bump

Thad Rains
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum