Texas Fishing Forum

BPS GRAPEVINE SERIES - OPEN # 3 - LAKE LEWISVILLE - SATURDAY MAY 7TH

Posted By: Scott Gordon

BPS GRAPEVINE SERIES - OPEN # 3 - LAKE LEWISVILLE - SATURDAY MAY 7TH - 04/14/16 09:51 PM

UPDATE: THE NEW WEBSITE IS NOW ON-LINE - PLEASE VISIT http://www.gordonoutdoors.squarespace.com

BASS PRO SHOP GRAPEVINE SERIES RETURNS TO THE LEW!

The Bass Pro Shop Grapevine Series will host the third "open" tournament of the year on Saturday May 7th at Lake Lewisville! Once again the host site will be the new public ramp facility in Little Elm. Open registration and angler check-in will start at 5:00am at the ramp. The tournament will start at safe light by boat number. Boat numbers will be issued in the order of registration.

THOSE ANGLERS/TEAMS WISHING TO PRE-REGISTER (NO MONEY NEEDED) MAY DO SO BY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING, SEND ME A PM HERE ON TFF, SEND ME A TEXT AT 214-801-2611, OR BY EMAIL AT scott@bigbasstour.com. PLEASE PROVIDE THE FULL NAME AND PHONE NUMBER OF THE BOATER AND TEAM PARTNER (IF COMPETING AS A TEAM). ANY ANGLER/TEAM THAT TAKES ADVANTAGE OF THE PRE-REGISTRATION (WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY UP FRONT) AND EITHER WITHDRAWS AND/OR DOES NOT FISH THE TOURNAMENT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PRE-REGISTER FOR FUTURE EVENTS.

BASS PRO SHOP GRAPEVINE SERIES - OPEN # 3

WHEN: SATURDAY MAY 7TH

WHERE: LAKE LEWISVILLE

HOST RAMP: LITTLE ELM PUBLIC BOAT RAMP

ENTRY: $120 PER BOAT (INCLUDES BIG BASS)

FORMAT: OPEN TEAM/INDIVIDUAL

For more information contact Scott Gordon, Tournament Director, at 214-801-2611 or by email at scott@bigbasstour.com

NOTE: Several anglers had expressed a desire for this event to be scheduled on Sunday May 8th, however due to that date being "Mothers Day" I have elected to try and avoid as many conflicts as possible. The new website is LIVE! I am still adding content, but the event schedule and rules are now posted, visit http://www.gordonoutdoors.squarespace.com.

Re: BPS GRAPEVINE SERIES - OPEN # 3 - LAKE LEWISVILLE - SATURDAY MAY 7TH - 04/16/16 12:18 AM

ttt

Re: BPS GRAPEVINE SERIES - OPEN # 3 - LAKE LEWISVILLE - SATURDAY MAY 7TH - 04/17/16 11:48 PM

THE NEW WEBSITE IS NOW LIVE!

I am still adding more content, but the "event schedule" and "rules" are posted!

GORDON OUTDOORS http://www.gordonoutdoors.squarespace.com

Re: BPS GRAPEVINE SERIES - OPEN # 3 - LAKE LEWISVILLE - SATURDAY MAY 7TH - 04/18/16 09:34 PM

ttt

Re: BPS GRAPEVINE SERIES - OPEN # 3 - LAKE LEWISVILLE - SATURDAY MAY 7TH - 04/21/16 06:03 PM

ttt

Re: BPS GRAPEVINE SERIES - OPEN # 3 - LAKE LEWISVILLE - SATURDAY MAY 7TH - 04/25/16 07:10 PM

ttt

Re: BPS GRAPEVINE SERIES - OPEN # 3 - LAKE LEWISVILLE - SATURDAY MAY 7TH - 04/28/16 10:15 PM

ttt

Re: BPS GRAPEVINE SERIES - OPEN # 3 - LAKE LEWISVILLE - SATURDAY MAY 7TH - 05/01/16 02:52 PM

One week away!

Re: BPS GRAPEVINE SERIES - OPEN # 3 - LAKE LEWISVILLE - SATURDAY MAY 7TH - 05/03/16 01:31 AM

Entries are coming in! Don't forget to pre-register if you want a lower boat number!
Posted By: SkeeterB

Re: BPS GRAPEVINE SERIES - OPEN # 3 - LAKE LEWISVILLE - SATURDAY MAY 7TH - 05/03/16 02:42 AM

Looking forward to it Scott!
Posted By: bassnbshane

Re: BPS GRAPEVINE SERIES - OPEN # 3 - LAKE LEWISVILLE - SATURDAY MAY 7TH - 05/03/16 09:23 PM

What is the pay back and how many places
Posted By: Skeeter man ZX225

Re: BPS GRAPEVINE SERIES - OPEN # 3 - LAKE LEWISVILLE - SATURDAY MAY 7TH - 05/04/16 12:20 AM

depends on how many entries

Re: BPS GRAPEVINE SERIES - OPEN # 3 - LAKE LEWISVILLE - SATURDAY MAY 7TH - 05/04/16 10:37 PM

I pay 1 in 5 entries

Re: BPS GRAPEVINE SERIES - OPEN # 3 - LAKE LEWISVILLE - SATURDAY MAY 7TH - 05/05/16 03:01 PM

ttt

Re: BPS GRAPEVINE SERIES - OPEN # 3 - LAKE LEWISVILLE - SATURDAY MAY 7TH - 05/06/16 02:26 PM

I look forward to seeing everyone in the morning at the ramp! Weather is looking great!!!
Posted By: bullwinkle

Re: BPS GRAPEVINE SERIES - OPEN # 3 - LAKE LEWISVILLE - SATURDAY MAY 7TH - 05/06/16 02:45 PM

Would have loved to drop by and see ya' but we're heading to Graham for Mother's Day. Hope you have a great tournament!

Re: BPS GRAPEVINE SERIES - OPEN # 3 - LAKE LEWISVILLE - SATURDAY MAY 7TH - 05/06/16 06:21 PM

SPECIAL UPDATE REGARDING LAUNCH TOMORROW AT LAKE LEWISVILLE!

The City of Little Elm advised this morning that we will NOT be allowed to use the PA system for a numbered launch (due to complaints from the last event at Little Elm).

I will allow all anglers/teams to launch and proceed to their spots at 5:45am with first cast at 6:00am! All fishing must stop by 3:00pm and proceed directly to the weigh-in and be checked-in at tubs no later than 4:00pm!
Posted By: teambassmanager

Re: BPS GRAPEVINE SERIES - OPEN # 3 - LAKE LEWISVILLE - SATURDAY MAY 7TH - 05/08/16 01:13 AM

Results please?

Re: BPS GRAPEVINE SERIES - OPEN # 3 - LAKE LEWISVILLE - SATURDAY MAY 7TH - 05/08/16 02:11 AM

Louie Adams paired up with Louie Sr. and together the sacked 18.55 pounds to take the win today! I will get all the results posted as soon as I can.

Happy Mothers Day to all of the moms!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum